All-Star 2018 - 2019 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anyone confirm if Coed Elite went small or medium? Some said they went medium but also that they only have 5 boys this year.

I’m super confused about the “Open” divisions. Do they not compete at worlds?
Open divisions are USASF Worlds divisions. Opposed to international open which have been and still are IASF divisions.

And you can be medium with 5 boys, though I don't know the answer to that question.

I mean...In my opinion that's not awesome at all. It speaks to the really sad trend that younger kids aren't joining the sport or maybe that smaller gyms grow the talent and then larger gyms pool it for their higher teams. Either way I personally find the lack of youth and younger teams and also lack of lower level teams to be sad, and not a great sign for the future of this sport we all love so much... :/

Unfortunately I think that a lot of it is that people start cheer at the gym closest to them/where their friends go and when they get level 5 skills leave to go to the closest mega gym. If you scroll through the instagrams of people on level 5 teams at mega gyms it's really common to see them on level 3/4 at a small gym a few seasons prior.

I know Rockstar Jacksonville will be holding evaluations for a level 5 team, Jackson 5. No word yet on what division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back