ohhh lindss said:
bbrrrrriiiiix3 said:
[quote="ohhh lindss":2aooggyo]
bbrrrrriiiiix3 said:
5. I met two of my best friends on Fierceboard! :infatuated:
:scratch: Hmm, who could they be....

deff not ohhh lindss

How can anyone be friends with her? I hear she smells... :shock:

I don't know she PMed me once and told me she showers once a week :shock:[/quote:2aooggyo]

Ew really? That's kinda gross...

1) im angelica:) like the name off the rugrats.
2) lived in east texas all my life.
3) i love to write
4) i hate school
5) cheers my passion
6) i loveee staying in hotels haha
7) if i could cheer for any other team..it would be cheer extreme senior elite.
8) i love my cheer friendsss!
9) i wish they went to my school
10) my fav. color is pink!
11) yesterday i fratured my thumb..and competition is this saturday... :( but im still tumbling! no matter what!
12) i love having lazy days...and doing nothing!
13) i love being at the gym.
14) i love teaching more then anything.
15) i have become a fast food junkie.
16) trust and respect mean the world to mean.
17) I think A LOT haha.
18) i enjoy sitting in an arena all day watching cheerleading.
19) traveling is greatttttt.
20) coaching is my 3rd love!
21) starbucks and telling stories are my favorites!
22) people always seem to amaze me.
23) when i grow up i wanna live in california oneday
24) i would be lost without my blackberry
25) i love to meet people:)

kjstepone said:
1. My name is Kristan but ever since my first year at Step 1, I've been known as KJ. I find it weird when my coach calls me Kristan on accident, she does too. She points it out. I also think it's weird if my close friends call me KJ, I'm strange, I know.
2. I have had 3 eye muscle surgeries. So if you ever meet me, my eye might cross, don't make a big deal about it. I went through a rough childhood with it, finally getting over it.
3. I'm 18 years old and the main channel I watch is Disney. My dad is 42 and he also watches the Disney channel.
4. I'm totally dependent on my parents. They tell people I'm like that movie "Failure to Launch" - I plan on going to community college because I don't wanna leave them.
5. I have an old soul and am totally immature at the same time.
6. Used to be obsessed with Hollister, Abercrombie, etc.. now I don't even go into those stores when I go shopping.
7. I'd rather sit at home with my best friend, whose a year younger, and watch a movie then go out and do things that people my age do.
8. I've lost a lot of friends because of #7.
9. My MacBook is my baby.
10. My favorite colors are teal and purple. And have been since before I cheered at Step One or was obsessed with CEA.
11. I drive a Navy Hyundai Sante Fe.
12. If I had to listen to two albums forever they would be Taylor Swift and Glee Volume 1.
13. I watch YouTube videos like it's my job.
14. I go to school online.
15. "When I grow up" I want to be a photographer.
16. I do random cheer routines in the most random of times.
17. My best friend finds it entertaining that my mom's favorite song is "I Gotta Feeling" (her favorite line being "Mazal Tov") and my dad's is "TiK ToK" (his favorite line being "Po Po shut us down")
18. I wouldn't know what to do if I had to get another phone besides my iPhone.
19. Some days I like zebra and some days I like cheetah.
20. Generally a really nice person. But some people just rub me the wrong way, so I may come off differently to them.
21. Until this year, I only side/secondary based and basically all but refused to do anything else. Now I main and have tried backing in a pyramid.
22. Twilight. (That's all I need to say)
23. I can't wait for the Olympics. In which I will resurrect my strange ginger crush on Shaun White.
24. When my dad tells me to get a job, I tell him "I'm enjoying my youth." I'm techniquly not "youth"ful anymore. ..I need to find another excuse.
25. I don't have any piercings or tattoos.
Omg! i thought I was like the only person in the world to have that surgery!! I might be having it again... blahh!

AlexRae10 said:
1. My initials are ARG, like a pirate...Alexandria Rae Gillespie
2. My dream job is to be the next Erin Andrews (she works for ESPN)
3. I HATE jumps.
4. I have ADHD.
5. and i have OCD.
6. I love classic cars and new cars..really all cars with the exception of imports.
7. I drive an Infiniti G35. I love my car, probably too much.
8. A lot of people say i look like Cindy Lu Who. I would have to agree.
9. I have a golden retriever :)
10. Ten is my favorite number.
11. Right now, i am STARVING!
12. I have been sick the past three days and just now am starting to feel better.
13. I'm a lefty.
14. I LOVE LIVING IN NASHVILLE! (real close to Nashville atleast)
15. but Seattle, San Diego, Miami, and Boston are tied for my favorite cities to visit.
16. People always associate asscociate my eyes with Huskies eyes because they are really light blue with anavy ring around them.
17. I've always wanted to go to Australia.
18. Blue is my favorite color.
19. My room is a mess!
20. I have Sprint!
21. Sushi is AMAZING in my opinion!
22. I love shopping but i hate trying on clothes.
23. My favorite perfume is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.
24. I had a pet frog but it died :(
25. I'm about to find something to do because i am reallyyy bored.

oh. my. goodness.
When people ask me what I want to be when I grow up I say Erin Andrews, she has my dream job!

Beeis4Becca said:
1. My name is Rebecca, but if you call me that I will hurt you!
2. I am from the City of Sin, I live in the Luxor, my mother is a stripper and my father is a black jack dealer.
3. I convince way to many idiots of the above story.
4. I say “nast” after everything, this derived from sick nasty and the fact that me and my friends shorten every word we say. (Ex: I want a pean but and jel sand nast.)
9. I love random spontaneous road trips to Cali and Arizona!
21. My two gay friends, whose names I won’t mention, post on my facebook that I am lesbian whenever we reunite. DEF NOT. I hate them.

Bahaha this made my morning! & we only post because it's true! duhhnast! Miss you! You better make a random trip to Cali this weekend!! <3

1. I can't tell you my name because we're not allowed to have Fboard accounts at my gym!!
2. I just moved across the country.
3. I don't go ANYWHERE without my Burt's Bees Peppermint Chapstick!
4. I'm obsessed with Yogurtland omg kind of drooling thinking about it right now!
5. My leopard Snuggie completes me! I'm wearing it right now!
6. My ringtone since World's has been POWER's 09' stunt (POWERRRR till now I always got by on my own!...) I'm obsessed and may never change it!
7. I've had the iPhone since the day it came out and have had every version! I would DIE without one!
8. I drive a Mazda Rx-8 GT which I miss so much! (It's getting shipped out here this week!!)
9. I've been to the Bahamas over 30 times!
10. I listen to so much cheer music it's probably unhealthy!
11. I've cheered at 2 of the top 3 gyms in the country!
12. I have the BEST friends on the planet! and of course I met them through cheer!
13. I love my MacBook!
14. I miss being able to tan almost every day in Miami BUT I don't miss the heat!
15. I die every time I get in my car after my mom has been driving it and cheer music is blasting!
16. All my cousins now say "Fierce" and "You better work!"
17. I LOVE Sushi!
18. I have a designer jean obsession, Dolce & Gabbana, 7's, True Religion, Rock & Republic, Joes Jeans, etc...
19. My current music obsession is California All Stars Senior Excel! omgggg <3 <3 <3 <3 the tumbling section!
20. My uniform is too big and I keep forgetting to take it to get altered!
21. I freak out a little bit when I'm out somewhere and I hear a song that's in a cheer mix!
22. I am SO excited for this season! Jacket? Globes? Rings? Yea I want them!!!
23. I worked at Abercrombie last summer and never shopped there again after I quit.
24. I LOVE Taylor Swift!
25. I was born in Jersey & raised in Miami, but I got to Jersey at least 3 times a year!

bbrrrrriiiiix3 said:
ohhh lindss said:
bbrrrrriiiiix3 said:
[quote="ohhh lindss":1p31lg3a]
bbrrrrriiiiix3 said:

deff not ohhh lindss

I don't know she PMed me once and told me she showers once a week :shock:

[/quote:1p31lg3a]

she doesnt shave her legs either.

fiercelexaaa said:
ohhh lindss said:
bbrrrrriiiiix3 said:
[quote="ohhh lindss":2pumausv]
bbrrrrriiiiix3 said:

deff not ohhh lindss

I don't know she PMed me once and told me she showers once a week :shock:

she doesnt shave her legs either.[/quote:2pumausv]

Yeah I heard that too.

JayySoFierce said:
So I'm sure many of you have done this note on FaceBook before, so I thought it'd be fun to do it on the FierceBoard! You just fill out 25 Random facts, habits or goals about yourself. Heres one I did last night!

3. Sheila Lamar and I text each other Goodnight every night. <3

My baby <3

1. I used to be on the other board as "Cheerleading1" but it won't let me log in under that name so here I am :)
2. Born & raised Jersey girl.
3. I swear to you that most of us aren't like the people on Jersey Shore. The only time I wear poofs is on the competition mat.
4. I'm obsessed with my team and I' m honored to be captain.
5. I'm also obsessed with my puppy Bentley, Burts Beeswax, and my pink snuggie.
6. I used to drive a 2005 Honda Accord, but it was totaled when I was hit by a van going 50 mph.
7. So now I have a bmw 328xi named Bridget.
8. I've had acrylic nails since I was 13.
9. I go tanning and I get brown.
10. I want to live in Disney World and be a magical princess.
11. But if that doesn't work out, I guess I'll major in PR and Fashion Journalism.
12. I haven't worn jeans once this year. I seriously can't their so uncomfortable.
13. People in school refer to me as "Juicy" because of my addiction to Juicy Couture.
14. I hate surprises.
15. But I love Cheesecake Factory's Ahi Tuna appetizer.
16. I sleep a lot, but really lightly.
17. <- Is an ugly number.
18. It bothers me when my blackberry's light beeps blue because of my bluetooth when I'm driving so I turn my phone upside down.
19. My lack of ability to do jumps to back? It's fine no big.
20. My coach keeps asking me when I'll get bored of just doing sky-high fulls. Good question.
21. I hate pizza, mac & cheese, pasta with butter, ice cream cake, chicken noodle soup...
22. But I'll eat raw ginger and tuna and chunks of garlic.
23. I'd be on Broadway if I could sing.
24. It'd be nice if my hair grew once in a while.
25. I wish I was short. Too short to model, too tall to be normal. Thanks, G-d.

1. My name is Ameila.
2. I have 2 middle names, Lou & Etta. and there's a story behind each of them.
3. my whole room is zebra.
4. I have a retired drug dog named Kilo. get it? they measure drugs in kilos. shes a full bread german shepard.
5. I love editing pictures.
6. my hair is always straight and down everyday.
7. i love bows. wearing them, making them, everything about them.
8. i have never had a boyfriend.
9. my papaw is in the hospital right now.
10. i dont really have a bestfriend. i have really good friends, just none i really call my bestfriend.
11. i have lived in gulf shores, alabama all my life, then i moved to knoxville, tennessee in 2006 after 5th grade and moved back to alabama in 2009 after 8th grade.
12. i miss my tennessee friends ALOT. like theres 4 girls up there and we call each other "sissys". i cry atleast once a week i want to go back so bad.
13. i dont know of anyone i see in person that is as educated about allstar cheerleading as i am.
14. i LOVE to sing, but idk if i can sing. that never stops me.
15. i want to learn to play the gutiar.
16. the only surgery ive had is for my teeth. i was put to sleep and everything. now i have braces and will get them off april 2012...i think. i got them on 9/22/09 and i have them for 18-24 months. and im no excited to see what i'll look like with straight teeth :D
17. i want a blackberry tour or storm, i have a rumor/scoop.
18. im partly OCD.
19. i wish i was skinnier.
20.i want to fly up north and meet: Tasha Raymer, Ryan McKnight, Amanda Perryman, Julie Fine, Kayleigh Karinen, annnd some other cheer friends i cant think of right this minute.
21.i LOVEEE silly bandz, we trade them at practice :)
22. im not a big fan of school.
23. my 3 brothers mean the world to mee.
24. music is just amazing.
25. i love coffee and chocolate and desserts. lol

i lovee this thread!

1. Zebra Print OBSESSION!
2. I have lived in 3 states, have gone to 4 schools, have had 4 houses, and have been on 4 cheerleading teams.
3. As of October 2009 im a diabetic!
4. Tumbling is my faveee! even though it kills my body :)
5. Secret Life of the American Teenager is my all time favorite show!
6. When i text i put a space before all of my punctuation.
7. I have a bathroom attached to my bedroom
8. FLOCYNOCIHILIPILIFICATION or however its spelled is my favorite word! (it doesnt have a definition, just a popular word used in spelling bees)
9. Me and my friends that are now across the country, webchat often.
10. i have moved across the country twice.
11. Most of my friends think im CRAZYY for flying by myself.
12. I HATE when people don't use correct grammar, especially whent yping even though i don't always use proper grammar.
13. Delias jeans are the only ones that fit me right i can never find ones that fit my muscular thighs.
14. I miss my old High School terribly.
15. My mom and my dad hate shopping, i love it!
16. I would be lost without technology.
17. My sister was the hardest person to leave behind.
18. My dad is 23 years older than my mom.
19. I have twin brothers that are 18 years older than me, both of which are in the military.
20. I have known my 4 year old cousin for 2 weeks, and she NEVER stops talking to me/ about me.
21. Slow texters drive me absolutely bonkers.
22. I have a black kitty cat named Boo shes fully grown, and still looks like a kitten.
23. I'm kind of obsessed with brand names.
24. I am an extreme Arachniphobic!!
25. I can save a lot of money, but then i blow it all in one place

1. I called in sick to work today, and said my Fiance cooked dinner for me and I think he gave me food poisoning, but I'm just lazy today.
2. I'm getting married in 147 days, and I can't believe I'm old enough that this is acceptable.
3. I sleep in a bed with my Fiance and our 100 pound St. Bernard/Rottie mix, and as much as it annoys me, when I go to stay with my parents on some weekends without them, its weird and very lonely.
4. I have a new obsession with NFL, mostly the Bengals.
5. My obsession with Zebra print is starting to make some people sick. I have 5 shirts that are Zebra, A dress, Bra and Underwear, Scarf, Headband ear muffs, Sung glasses, A wine glass, A Zebra ornament hanging over my kitchen sink that stays up year round, Covers for the seats in my car, phone cover, jewelry, and of course my snuggie, duh. I pretty much am wearing zebra at all times, seriously. And the other day I met a woman with a super cute Zebra coat she got at a store over an hour away, and I'm going to get it next weekend.
6. PA is ok, but MD is better.
7. I drive a 2007 Dodge Caliber, that I bought and pay for, and I was only 18 when I purchased it, which makes me really happy and proud of myself.
8. I have supported myself since I moved out when I was 19, and it was strictly for independence because my mom is seriously my BFF, and I love her dearly.
9. I've been engaged for 11 months and a day.
10. I really want to help create the programs that doctors offices use for scheduling, but I'm not tech savvy, I just have good ideas for how to make them better.
11. I am a quick learner and have an extreme memory, especially with numbers. This is why cheerleading and math were my favorite things!
12. I don't care what my bedroom looks like, as long as the rest of my house is in tip top shape.
13. I was a nail biter for my whole life, and my mom always paid for me to have acrylics to keep me from biting them, and just last week I took the acrylics off and I haven't bitten my nails yet... although I REALLY want to.
14. I love to drive, especially long distances.
15. I'm terrible at saving money.
16. I have been with my Fiance for 6 years as of this tax day.
17. Tax day is also my parents anniversary.
18. Our first kiss was on my Mom's birthday.
19. I have 4 tattoos that all mean something huge to me and I will still appreciate them when I'm 75 years old. 6 stars on my foot for every knee surgery I went thru. A shamrock with each of my grandparents initials because when I turned 18 they were all alive and well and I'm 3/4 irish. A smurfette holding two bells because my dad always calls me smurfy or ding ding. And a Stargazer lilly on the back of my neck because I am using this flower in my wedding and I found it in one of the arrangements I took home from my grandmothers funeral.
20. I'm an extremely picky eater, extremely.
21. This is how old I am.
22. I want babies asap, but I have to wait for my future husband to get out of law school first.
23. I LOVE flying, and I have even gone skydiving twice, and want to do it again ASAP.
24. I LOVE long hair. And while I think a lot of girls look amazing with short hair and can pull it off well, I always think everyone would look better with hair down to their bra strap. AND on the flip side, I hate hair that is anywhere besides the top of your head, so I really dislike facial hair and all that. Except I do like Matt's "chinstrap" thing he's got going on, and that's about the only thing.
25. There needs to be a pause, rewind, fast forward and play button in life, for real.

1.Im HANNAH!
2.I am utterly OBSESSED with gossipgirl.
3.I am a flyer, used to have a spike. then my back broke, but the doctor says nothing's wrong?
4.cheer music is my fave. 09's are the CLASSICS! but becca insists on learning the news!
5.i have a cheetah print bedspread and SNUGGIE!
6.most people do not know I was Miss Nevada Pre-teen 2007
7.I dream of living in Dallas and being a PANTHER every night
8.I DO NOT BELONG IN VEGAS.
9.I will marry zac efron one day. not kidding.
10.I will be famous somehow one day. not kidding.
11.You better remember my name. not kidding.
12. I used to have panic attacks before every competition. or throw up before...and after.
13. My name is spelt the same forward and backward.
14.My parents just had another baby girl after a fifteen year break
15.I wish I had a bob.
16.I might be the most superstitious person you've ever met.
17.there is not ONE MOMENT of the day that I am not thinking about cheerleading.
18.I absolutely HATE warmups, aka BLUE LAGOON!
19.I am a HUGE Charger fan and Spirits Sports is the same weekend as the super bowl and if the chargers go to the super bowl my life is over.
20.I have a weiner dog named Dino[dee no]. Becca and Dane call him Bruno?
21.I LOVE APPLESAUCE.
22.NAST, not just a word, its a way of life.
23.My nfinitys fall apart more and more everyday.
24.I wanna be a Victorias Secret model.
25.Jason Newling ruined my life.
:sumo:

Back