OT 25 Facts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
1. I'm kim, and I'm 20.
2. I'm the size of a 12 year old, (look like one too.) Please don't point out how little I am, I don't take it as a compliment.
3. I cheer for ACX Int'l Coed 6. and I LOVE MY POTEM TOLE!
4. Moving to ACX was the best descion I ever made.
5. I'm tan without going to the tanning bed, Props to being lebanese.
6. I cheered 1 year for a Level 5 team, then moved on to Level 6.
7. I HAD a full when I graduated highschool, but broke my arm and didn't tumble for a year. In the process of completely re-learning...... Annoying.
8. I have a scar on my arm that looks like a sharkbite!
9. I'm EXTREMELY friendly!
10. I LOVELOVELOVE the color green.
11. Spicy chicken nuggets are my jam.
12. I turned down a FULL ride scholarship to Weatherford College in Texas.. (dumb choice on my part.)
13. I'm the goof of ANY team, and I constantly get yelled at. Which is okay with me.
14. My coaches call me TK and hold up a hand symbol when I beast a skill.
15. I'll do a standing back, anywhere.
16. I hate doing baskets, I'm extremely terrified.
17. I stunt in random places.
18. I will cheer for a well known collegiate school.
19. I live for the adrenaline rush you get when you step on the mat.
20. I have a million bows. But I NEVER wear them. If I do. It's ripped out within the first 5 minutes of practice because I'm annoyed.
21. I have the WORST front-flexibillity, but I can pull any back body position NO problem.
22. Bow & Arrows are death.
23. I love traveling.
24. I lurk. I only post if I really feel the need to say something, otherwise, I leave the drama to everyone else.
25. I say what's on my mind. Sorry if it offends you :)

1. I have a Silver Mercury Sable... I call it charlie (dont ask)
2. I am engaged at the age of 18 (and no im not pregnant) haha
3. I have an obsession with zebra print, its gotten so bad that i even got a tattoo of a heart with zebra print
4. I cheered for 10 years in New York
5. I coached for 5 years =)
6. My sister decided to cheer because of me!
7. I live an hour away from orlando but anytime i try to go to worlds hotels are booked =(
8. I'm obsessed with Top Gun and Cheer Extreme
9. I'm Pretty sure my kid will have a full by the age of 6 haha
10. I can't tumble =(. I have inverted elbows and can never hold my self up
11. I tore my meniscus walking to cheerleading practice
12. I grew up in a cheerleading family
13. I want a snuggie butt im too lazy to order one... birthday gift anyone?
14. My mom said the doctors told her I was a boy, 2 weeks before i was born she had a dream I was a girl.. and here i am now haha
15. I want to cheer for Brando
16. I'm in college...but i have no idea what to do with my life
17. I hate when cheer teams steal clips of music from other cheer teams
18. I still talk with my coaches that I had when i was 7
19. I have no job =(
20. I need rehab for facebook
21. My sister stole all of my cheer bows when I moved.
22. I carry pepperspray on me all the time =)
23. I get spoiled by my mom cuz I'm the first born =)
24. Miley Cyrus and Snookie.. can't stand them
25. Without my family.. i prolly wouldnt be here

1.I listen to cheer music more than regular music in my car. It makes my bad days better.
2.I can't full without Becky or Jackie giving me their courage:) Thank youuu
3.I was born and raised to fly, but doubt I ever will again:(
4.I. Hate. Partner. Stunting!!!
5.I *will* go Int Open Coed at CA, Bullets, or TG. It'll happen. Trust me.
6.I prefer forward fulls over backwards
7.^Blind landings aren't nearly as scary as blind takeoffs. Fact.
8.I shave my legs XD body hair looks weird on blond people...well...me anyways
9.I'm 17, but get carded at PG-13 movies. FML.
10.If you're counting for my tumbling, you *must* start at 1. Not that 5-6-7-8 crap. 1. ONE! Not that hard people ^^
11.If I'm bored and there's room I will randomly tumble. No matter where I am 0.o
12.<- Graduation year:)
13.Me and Syd can talk for hours about cheer. And still not have enough time to say everything we wanted to.
14.I'm told I'm funny. I like to believe that I am...but that's really up for you to decide.
15.Bail out of a lib on a level 5 team and I reserve the right to laugh at you... It's a lib for christ's sake!
16.I *hate* taping my knees.
17.If a team's music is *really* good I tend to like them. Even if their routine isn't
18.I dream of flying again. Every night. Sad I know, but Backspotting just doesn't give me the same rush...
19.Backspots hold a lot/most of the weight in a stunt if they're doing it right.
20.Tell we do nothing but catch and I'll Beat-a-b****. You've been warned.
21.I cuss. Don't like it? Sorry. Guess we won't hang out. I couldn't stop if I wanted to.
22.The headband I wear around my neck to every practice serves a purpose. If you haven't seen it in action then I didn't need it that day.
23.I buy my cheer shoes a size to small.
24.SURPRISE BACKFLIP!!!!!!! Be prepared. I'll do it to you one day...generally when you least expect it >.>
25.<- My lucky number!

I know they're almost all about cheer. But I thought I should list 25 random cheer facts because of the site I'm on :p

ha tell me about it. When people make jokes about my hair i usually say "its only a colour i can change that, but thats actually your face"...

OMG I SAY THAT TOOO!!!!!
Well somethin along those lines anyways lol

I'm a blond. Not as ridiculed but pretty close...

PS in my picture my hair is damp...for some reason it turns dirty blond when wet?

1. i have 1 brother, hes 12
2. im part venezuelan
3.i have a cat named missy
4. im going into 8th grade
5. everytime i get a cell phone i get banned from it by my mom
6. I like the jonas brothers(dont say there gay)
7.I used to live in lousiana
8. I wear chanel no. 19
9. If i ever move back to lousiana i'll go on Cheer Force
10. My best friend is my next door neighbor
11. sometimes people find me ignorant
12. i have a bad habit--biting my nails
13. I love LSU and i wanna go there for college
14. I love my converse
15. I love my DC's
16. I like watching silent library
17. I love to sing
18. Im so glad that the girl i hate is moving to florida
19. I like to act
20. Im 13
21. My names Victoria
22. I like to cook
23. I've lived in 5 places
24. i think flap jack and is annoying as .... heck
25. i fail at skateboarding

1.hi im caitlin :)
2.cheer music is much better than regular music
3.i live in Canada
4.i hate how cheer isnt as big here (but were gettin there)
5.i wish there were more canadian folk on here :p
6. my dream is to move to california
7.i think folk is a funny word. i cant believe i just used it.
8.my friends think im nuts cuz i have sooo much cheer music on my ipod
9. ^^ that keeps them from using my ipod :D
10. i wish i cheered for CEA
11. im 15
12. i wish i were going to worlds this yr :(
13. i want my full so bad. well i had it. them i got injured and couldnt tumble for awhile, so now i have to start the learning process all over again
14.^^that learning pocess took a bit less than 1 cheer season :(
15.i never miss practice. ever
16.im self contious is crop tops
17. i would rather wear a hoodie and sweatpants over fancy stuff any day
18. im obsessed with make up
19. i love turning not so great cheerleaders into champions :)
20. having to wear a uniform to school sucks!
21.i only drink clear pops
22. i was i a wheelchair...twice
23. i missed a month and a half of school in gr 6. not in total. i mean like. i didnt go to school for a month and a half
24. i love swedish berries :)
25. im way to obsessed with cheer :)

1. I am the BIGGEST PSS fan in the WORLDS ( i even made a theme for my ipod AND fone lol)
2. My 1st year cheering was only 06.. and i met tyler .. the next day.. and have been BFFs since then :)
3. i used to cheer for tnt
4. I now cheer for SJS small small 5 (aka Avlanche)
5. for some reason i have 17 diff verions of PSS music on my ipod ( o wait i love them and got every one i could get :) )
#. I am too busy looking at the keyboard to remember the number lol...
7. appearrantly that was number 6. lol ^^
8. i am currently living in tylers house lmao
the # after 8 . i just counted from eight and started at one again ^_^ dayum u cheer too much
10.NO ONE touches my phone (exept my gf... besides that NOONE)
11. i just changed the wallpaper of this computer to PSS lol ...its not mine :)
12. I LOVE WCSS new unis
13. i just shouted SUPERMODEL .. and my lil sis shout at me "STARS we get it dylan.. now shut up"
14. i expirence deja vu wayy to much.
15 . ^^ i cant spell at all
16. ive been doing walk-ins with girls my size...and jus learned toss to hands..but my coach told me walk-ins are harder.. say what 0.o\
17. I cant wait for JR to do our music ( i sitt everyday waiting ) :p
18. i love KYLE BLITCH and the way he does music more then anyone ( mostly because he makes PSS and Rock solid )
19. THe kid who started this is on SJS with me ( he on lrg ltd .. i on Small small)
20. i have a pillow that i cant sleep without called the cherry hill west pillow (I went home and had to go back just to sleep once )
21. omg i haveta leave for practice soon.. and i still havta get ready .. o well worlds can wait
22. i have my drivers test on friday at 3 pm D:
23. i love ramen noodle (chicken flavored ) mmmm now i want some
24. 15 mins later and now im happy ( i made some lol) ^^
25. To all who kno this game and read this ... TUCK CHECK :)

pm me wen u do 25 .. so i count how many i havta do lol

1.I listen to cheer music more than regular music in my car. It makes my bad days better.
10.If you're counting for my tumbling, you *must* start at 1. Not that 5-6-7-8 crap. 1. ONE! Not that hard people ^^
11.If I'm bored and there's room I will randomly tumble. No matter where I am 0.o
13.Me and Syd can talk for hours about cheer. And still not have enough time to say everything we wanted to.
14.I'm told I'm funny. I like to believe that I am...but that's really up for you to decide.
15.Bail out of a lib on a level 5 team and I reserve the right to laugh at you... It's a lib for christ's sake!
17.If a team's music is *really* good I tend to like them. Even if their routine isn't
18.I dream of flying again. Every night. Sad I know, but Backspotting just doesn't give me the same rush...
19.Backspots hold a lot/most of the weight in a stunt if they're doing it right.

21.I cuss. Don't like it? Sorry. Guess we won't hang out. I couldn't stop if I wanted to.
22.The headband I wear around my neck to every practice serves a purpose. If you haven't seen it in action then I didn't need it that day.
24.SURPRISE BACKFLIP!!!!!!! Be prepared. I'll do it to you one day...generally when you least expect it >.>
25.<- My lucky number!

I know they're almost all about cheer. But I thought I should list 25 random cheer facts because of the site I'm on :p

Made my NIGHT THANK YOU

25.<- My lucky number!

thank you! whenever we get stunt groups my bases are always like "wow, it's so light, help alot!" umm yeah, i'm supposed too...
and then i always have to get switched to the "struggling"group and make it work, it always works after :)

1. I really missed this thread and I'm wicked excited that it's coming back! Woo!
2. I'm 18 and I STILL don't have my permit... and I really don't have any drive to get it. (No pun intended.)
3. Since I don't have my permit/ licence, I use my passport to get into "R" rated movies, checking into hotel rooms, and anything else I need an I.D. for.
4. I sleep backwards in my bed. Like my head is where my feet are supposed to be.
5. I am not a fan of Apple products. I refuse to buy an iPod, a Mac, iPhone, or use iTunes. I don't have a problem with people who use them or defend them, just don't tell me I am wrong for thinking this.
6. I have a friend in the Phillipines who I try and talk to everynight, though the 13 hour time difference does not help. Many of you may know him!
7. This is my favorite number.
8. It took me five years to finally throw my backhandspring by myself and then two more years to actually land on my feet. But then it only took me a little over a year to get my tuck and a few months to get my layout.
9. I won Cheerleader of the Year at my gym last year, it was the best feeling ever. <3
10. I LOVE Jamacian accents. They are my favorite. Irish accents are a close second. One time, I had a Jamacian sub bus driver for school and it pretty much made my day.
11. My friend Lizzi and I think that our Physics teacher and Math teacher are Rappers and have rap battles late at night. It's funny if you knew these teachers.
12. My mom was the one who got me into cheerleading when I was 5. I cried the entire first practice because they told me I needed a physical and I didn't know what that was. They said I'd have to sit out, but they never really made me.
13. My best friend lives 5 houses down from me.
14. We once crawled through a water drainage pipe in the middle of winter that went under a busy road. It was one of the worst decisions of my life.
15. I don't like to swear. I RARELY do.
16. My next door neighboor died at the same time Michael Jackson did.
17. I started trading cheer music on Youtube five years ago. After that, I was hooked.
18. Winter is my favorite season, night time is my favorite time of day, and Halloween is my all time favorite holiday.
19. In elementary school, I was the best speller in all of my classes. I even memorized the order in which the words were on our spelling lists. So when the teacher went in order for our tests, I was done with all 25 words when she was still on number seven.
20. In second grade, my teacher was in the Army and went to London at the end of the year for training. The Duke was in town, so they weren't allowed to train. While crossing the street one day, he was hit by a double decker bus and had to have his foot amputated. He never made it back by the end of our school year, but we got to call him every so often in London during class to talk to him.
21. I love telling stories of events in my life. My friends LOVE them.
22. I collect IZZE Soda bottles and cans. I love them. They are so cute.
23. I managed to pick the only town in all of New York to attend college at that does not have a cheer gym OR a gymnastics gym. I'm looking into the local YMCA that says they have a competitive gymanstics program. I'm crossing my fingers that they have a spring floor and that they will let me come in and tumble.
24. Stunting is my favorite part of cheer. I love side basing the best, but have recently found out that I aslo like to backspot.
25. I really wish I didn't graduate this year because I miss cheerleading so much :(

1. I'll be a sophomore when school starts.
2. When I was little I lost my backhandspring 5 times.
3. One of the times I lost it was when I was at a tumbling class and finally threw it by myself and then went to show my mom and fell on my head so I lost it again.
4. When my mom signed me up for allstar cheer when I was 6, I begged her to not make me do it. I'm so glad now that she made me:)
5. I used to have a full, then lost that.
6. If you haven't already noticed, I have a long history with mental blocks.
7. I choose standing tumbling any day of the week over running tumbling.
8. I love to sing!
9. I have a really really huge obsession with lady gaga.
10. I get my permit in 2 months:)
11. My high school cheer team sucks. The coach puts pretty much anyone who tries out on the team.
12. I am deathly afraid of needles.
13. I want to study viruses when I'm older (I know, it's really weird haha).
14. I hate to read, but I loved the book The Hot Zone.
15. My best friend Catherine moved to Florida 3 years ago. We visit each other at least 3 times a year and still remain best friends.
16. I love to tumble in my backyard.
17. I live in Ohio and absolutely hate the state so much. Right after I graduate high school I am moving somewhere warm!
18. I used to be a flyer, but told my coach that I would never go in the air again.
19. I only do school cheer now, but miss allstar so much.
20. I have a rhodesian ridgeback dog and I love her very much haha.
21. My favorite movies are The Devil Wears Prada and The Proposal.
22. I am obsessed with designer clothing. Too bad I can't afford most of it:(
23. My dream is to meet Valentino.
24. My lucky number:)
25. I hate winter, but love christmas. I wish summer was year-round in Ohio!

I've done this on facebook so I'll do all cheer related things on here :)
1. I've been told I'm at my gym more than people that work there.
2. This is my 6th year cheering
3. Cheering in school - 3 years at middle school and 1 my freshman year
4. 3rd year at allstar
5. I've done every position in stunting
6. I flew for a good 2 weeks on my school team :p Now I just do it as a joke at practice
7. I based for 4 years and now I've been getting back into it because I'm not the tallest on my team anymore!
8. I backed my first two years in allstar because I was always the tallest. I still do.
9. Last year a lot of girls on my team were younger and I called them my babies:)
10. I absolutely hate jumps. They aren't bad if you do them once but over and over again is terrible.
11. I just got my standing bhs in June :/
12. I really regret starting tumbling so late.
13. Last week I randomly started working standing tucks on tumbl trak
14. I thought it was a complete joke. But I actually did them by myself after a few spotted ones
15. I wish there were more big competitions in my area.. or at least bigger gyms came here
16. I can't decide between Senior Elite and Shooting Stars. And probably never will
17. Speaking of... I saw Shooting Stars at AC in Providence at their hotel and almost passed out. My mom thought i was crazy
18. I wish more people from my school did allstar. No one really gets it because there's ONE other girl from another gym.
19. I cannot stand cheer moms gossiping. Sigh.
20. I wear knee braces for my growth plates
21. I'm pretty sure it's because my school team ordered nfinity shoes (made for spring) and we used them on hard floor though :/
22. Worlds is always the same weekend as my April break but I can never convince my parents to bring me
23. Counting this season, I've got 2 years left.
24. I probably won't cheer after high school:/
25. But you KNOW I'll have a fierce cheer child!

1. My name is jordan!
2. I live in maryland<3
3. I look up cheerleading videos on youtube EVERDAY.
4. Im obsessed with senior elite, they amaze me.
5. My favorite shows are real housewives of NJ, bethenny getting married, degrassi, secret life, make it or break it.
6. Chinese food is AMAZINGGGG.
7. i cried when senior elite won worlds.
8. whitney love is my role model!
9. I love kids! and i cant wait till when im older, and have a baby:)
10. I have a droid, and i love it.
11. My best friend and i talk about cheer all the time.. and make up our own routines.
12. I want to travel to costa rica, italy, and australia!
13. california all stars coed is another one of my favorite teams.
14. i wish i was a better tumber.
15. i love robbert pattinson SOOO MUCHH.
16. I love listening to cheer music.
17. jersey shore is the most drama filled show, but i love it.
18. im weird... lol, but ill talk to anyone ,and try to make people smile.
19.facebook is so addictingg...
20.i love warm summer nights on the beach.
21. i love staying in hotels.. and feeling like a little kid chasing eachother through the halls!
22. i wanna try a cake off of cake boss! they look so good.
23. i wanna lose weight ! and start putting in more of an effort.
24. i cant beleive im a senior !
25. i could live in sweatpants, and uggs<3

1. I really missed this thread and I'm wicked excited that it's coming back! Woo!
2. I'm 18 and I STILL don't have my permit... and I really don't have any drive to get it. (No pun intended.)
3. Since I don't have my permit/ licence, I use my passport to get into "R" rated movies, checking into hotel rooms, and anything else I need an I.D. for.
4. I sleep backwards in my bed. Like my head is where my feet are supposed to be.
5. I am not a fan of Apple products. I refuse to buy an iPod, a Mac, iPhone, or use iTunes. I don't have a problem with people who use them or defend them, just don't tell me I am wrong for thinking this.
6. I have a friend in the Phillipines who I try and talk to everynight, though the 13 hour time difference does not help. Many of you may know him!
7. This is my favorite number.
8. It took me five years to finally throw my backhandspring by myself and then two more years to actually land on my feet. But then it only took me a little over a year to get my tuck and a few months to get my layout.
9. I won Cheerleader of the Year at my gym last year, it was the best feeling ever. <3
10. I LOVE Jamacian accents. They are my favorite. Irish accents are a close second. One time, I had a Jamacian sub bus driver for school and it pretty much made my day.
11. My friend Lizzi and I think that our Physics teacher and Math teacher are Rappers and have rap battles late at night. It's funny if you knew these teachers.
12. My mom was the one who got me into cheerleading when I was 5. I cried the entire first practice because they told me I needed a physical and I didn't know what that was. They said I'd have to sit out, but they never really made me.
13. My best friend lives 5 houses down from me.
14. We once crawled through a water drainage pipe in the middle of winter that went under a busy road. It was one of the worst decisions of my life.
15. I don't like to swear. I RARELY do.
16. My next door neighboor died at the same time Michael Jackson did.
17. I started trading cheer music on Youtube five years ago. After that, I was hooked.
18. Winter is my favorite season, night time is my favorite time of day, and Halloween is my all time favorite holiday.
19. In elementary school, I was the best speller in all of my classes. I even memorized the order in which the words were on our spelling lists. So when the teacher went in order for our tests, I was done with all 25 words when she was still on number seven.
20. In second grade, my teacher was in the Army and went to London at the end of the year for training. The Duke was in town, so they weren't allowed to train. While crossing the street one day, he was hit by a double decker bus and had to have his foot amputated. He never made it back by the end of our school year, but we got to call him every so often in London during class to talk to him.
21. I love telling stories of events in my life. My friends LOVE them.
22. I collect IZZE Soda bottles and cans. I love them. They are so cute.
23. I managed to pick the only town in all of New York to attend college at that does not have a cheer gym OR a gymnastics gym. I'm looking into the local YMCA that says they have a competitive gymanstics program. I'm crossing my fingers that they have a spring floor and that they will let me come in and tumble.
24. Stunting is my favorite part of cheer. I love side basing the best, but have recently found out that I aslo like to backspot.
25. I really wish I didn't graduate this year because I miss cheerleading so much :(

its ok lol .. i havta to talk to the half of my family that lives there lol

Back