All-Star 2by2 10year Celebration Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it's a video of a group of cheerleaders having fun.....and yes they are lip syncing to ABC, it's a cute video.

I really didn't like this video. it had nothing to do with cheerleading or the usual 2by2 either. I do love maison though, but my favourite gym is CEA and my fav spokesmodel was erica. It's a real shame he took Erica's promo videos off youtube. Jay does a fantastic job with all the videos, but I miss all the senior elite and cea girls. I'd imagine he will do a tsunami season video & that should be good.

im sorry but who is this maison girl because i dont know her as being a cheerlebrity, and what does this school have to do with anything!

The video says......"Just having a little fun with friends!" No need to get your spankies in a wad....

Is it really that difficult for some to understand? No, theres no cheerleading. No, theres no Worlds winning teams being focused on. JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN! Maybe its something that ya'll should try.......Geeeeeeez. After 10 years, maybe its time 2by2 just have some fun on occasion.

im sorry but who is this maison girl because i dont know her as being a cheerlebrity, and what does this school have to do with anything!
I think last season she was on Maryland Twisters Reign, and this season from what I've heard she's point flyer for Maryland Marlins Tsunami. The school in the video is her school.

I think that Erica should be in one of the 1o year celebration videos because she is one of the first girls he made videos of and is the original spokesmodel (from what I know, correct me if I'm wrong). However, I think Maison and her team did a great job.

I think that Erica should be in one of the 1o year celebration videos because she is one of the first girls he made videos of and is the original spokesmodel (from what I know, correct me if I'm wrong). However, I think Maison and her team did a great job.

IMO Erica made videos famous. I love it when she was a spokemodel. Anyone know why she isn't spokemodel anymore?

Back