All-Star 2by2 Videos For Cea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

**Once people realize the poser is NOT the person they pretend to be, people harass them like crazy. And if you saw that youtube video of the preteen girl who thought she had 'real' friends on the internet until they turned on her..yeah. Doesn't go well.

Watching that go down on youtube was not a pretty thing to watch. That was one huuuuuge mess all because she was pretending to be something she was not.

does anyone know what happened to his youtube? he only has like 30 videos now and he doesn't have any of the senior elite ones from this year :(

just saying i loved the videos of Maison it was so well done i probably watched it like 10 times!

does anyone know what happened to his youtube? he only has like 30 videos now and he doesn't have any of the senior elite ones from this year :(

the videos are just on private, if you type it in on the search bar i think you can find them.

mmm don't know if they're still around since they blocked me once they knew i figured out it was a poser :rolleyes: but there was a really bad poser that was running a poser erica, sandy, daniel, gabie, etc. soo when they all wrote on each others walls it looked real & it said erica & daniel were in a relationship i swear some people dedicate their lives to this stuff

Thats what happened with me, the poser blocked me when i posted on it's wall it was a poser... I think this might have been the same one with fake a fake Daniel, Hannah, Sandy etc

i've said this before, but even erica's best friends from school have fake profiles...that's really sad that someone takes the time to practically stalk her friends too....

Back