All-Star 2by2 Videos For Cea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

erica englebert on CEA said that jay is leaving the gym apparentley something happened that they're not allowed to say and apprenetley he started taking down some of his videos from CEA
^^^IDK IF ANY OF THAT IS TRUE IT IS JUST WHAT I HEARD! just re-inforcing that hahaha

and which erica was this?
fake erica 1, fake erica 2, fake erica 576, or fake erica myspace, twitter, facebook, tumblr, formspring?
just wondering ha.

It's hard to believe anyone when they say they heard stuff from Erica, considering there are SOOOOOO many fake facebooks, formsprings, and twitters for her. Not blaming anything on you, just be aware of it!

it was a fake erica because i saw the post too and then i found out that she was a fake.

No? but I made a statement saying they were pricey because I seen they were! And you are questioning my posts. I fight fire with fire! dont come at me and then complain when I come at u.

I'm pretty sure that as a business man, he doesn't appreciate someone making a comment regarding his fees w/o that person actually knowing first hand (hence his polite question regarding whether or not he had discussed his prices with you). I don't consider that rude or "coming at you" as you put it.

what is a troll? i'm not on terms with the computer language you young ones have made up!

please-do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

...Do I have to get out my 'Internet For Newbies' handbook? I think some people forgot the rules:
1)Very few people know how to find/verify you on the internet, be yourself!
2)Due to part one of #1, you can be whomever you want!
3)Don't feed the trolls.
4)Because of #s 1 and 2, you never know who you're talking to.
5)Start all the ish you want, but be prepared for someone to bring the smack down.
6)Nobody owes you anything, and very few people will give it to you.
7)Respect our troops. They're the ones fighting to protect your right to post all the nonsense and drama you want...

erica engleberts status was "If you've looked at 2by2's account on youtube, you'll notice I no longer have any videos. No more Cheer Extreme Erica.." and someone asked why and her response was "I'm not allowed to say. I'm no longer apart of 2by2 .. No one on Cheer Extreme is." and apparently all CEA videos are being removed from youtube and stuff!

Every time I feel like my CEA obsession has gotten out of hand, I come on here and you all make me realize that it could be taken to a whole other level if I really wanted it to. Jay will still be with CEA, but he needs to branch out and grow his business.

erica engleberts status was "If you've looked at 2by2's account on youtube, you'll notice I no longer have any videos. No more Cheer Extreme Erica.." and someone asked why and her response was "I'm not allowed to say. I'm no longer apart of 2by2 .. No one on Cheer Extreme is." and apparently all CEA videos are being removed from youtube and stuff!

Really? bc I just looked and one of the first few videos that popped up on the side was this one

and a few others from CEA

I'm not trying to be rude, bc I have no idea regarding anything from a business standpoint between Jay and CEA...but obviously Erica and CEA still have videos posted on 2x2. It's none of my business personally (unless I'm doing business w/Jay personally and I haven't), but at least check and see if there's any truth to something like that before posting it.

Back