360 Help!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 10, 2011
I am having a lot of trouble getting my 360! I go forward A LOT! and i dont know how to fix it! please help! thanks :)

Hey!
When you do the 360, don't try to spin yourself. Just go up and spin at the top and make sure that when you come down, you bend your legs and reach for the bases shoulders. Don't toe or lean your chest forward when your going back down to the squish though. That's what makes you lean forward (for me anyway). Keep your chin up and kinda just look down with your eyes to spot the bases shoulders. Hope this helps!!

Also make sure that the backspot isn't throwing your forward and she doesn't ctach your butt too high or low:)

Hey!
When you do the 360, don't try to spin yourself. Just go up and spin at the top and make sure that when you come down, you bend your legs and reach for the bases shoulders. Don't toe or lean your chest forward when your going back down to the squish though. That's what makes you lean forward (for me anyway). Keep your chin up and kinda just look down with your eyes to spot the bases shoulders. Hope this helps!!

Also make sure that the backspot isn't throwing your forward and she doesn't ctach your butt too high or low:)

Thank you so much!!!! :)

your bases should do the most of the work. just stay nice and tight, feet together, and look over ur shoulder at the top for a extra explosive turn! :)

Have someone stand in front of your group and put up there hand so that you won't go forward because if you do, you will hit their hand.

When you go up put your feet so they look like a 'T' and dont point your toes. your bases will sping you so dont trying and fling yourself around, when you come down look for there shoulders and bend your knees keeping your chest up. :) <3

When you go up put your feet so they look like a 'T' and dont point your toes. your bases will sping you so dont trying and fling yourself around, when you come down look for there shoulders and bend your knees keeping your chest up. :) <3
Thank You!!! :)

Omg... I had the same problem.. So this is how I fixed it... If its a 360 to a full you need squeeze your legs together and since you go forward try to like heel even though no one will tell you to do that trust me... If its a 360 to a half do the opposite let them twist you and open your legs a little.... This really works that s what my teammate told me :) now my 360's are pretty ;)

Stay really tight and try and pretend you're in a cylinder. That sounds kinda dumb but just try not to lean forward and try and stay straight up! I hope you get it! :)

A lot of fliers think they need to yank their shoulders around like they would in a single to make the twist and wind up overshooting the turn. All it takes is looking over your shoulder and maybe a slight pull. Let the bases do the rest

Back