3rd Post

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hola! If you haven't done so yet, I HIGHLY recommend reading the thread called "All Newbies, please read" It will save you mucho heart ache in the near future.
Enjoy the Fierceboard.
Thought I was doing this right just to get my three posts so I can ask question???

You can ask a question in newbies at any time. The thread I mentioned gives great advice on how to navigate the board.
That's my standard reply when I see people start "1-2-3" posts because it tells me that you haven't really read the board. There is a thread established for getting your three in.
Take your time, look around, and enjoy the board! The newbie section is generally a kind place to get your feet wet.
Welcome!

Thought I was doing this right just to get my three posts so I can ask question???
The 3 posts and 72 hrs gets you access to the whole board but what dawgshow is referring to is a helpful bit of info for newbies. The boards can be good, bad, and sometimes ruthless. The reading is to help avoid being on the receiving end of the ruthlessness. Welcome

Back