All-Star 4.2 Teams 2011?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think any 4.2 team could be good with 13 cross overs from senior 4.........

Don't get me started, my dear lol... It's all in large too. I mean, if you don't have the kids to go large, just go small. Haydens won small 4.2 in Cheersport with what looked like only 15 kids. But, don't stack your 4.2 team with Level 4 kids and put them against teams from smaller gyms where 4.2 may be the highest caliber of athlete that they can put out!

The same could be said about crossovers in any division.... just put out smaller teams, people! ugh smh, look what you did lol

Don't get me started, my dear lol... It's all in large too. I mean, if you don't have the kids to go large, just go small. Haydens won small 4.2 in Cheersport with what looked like only 15 kids. But, don't stack your 4.2 team with Level 4 kids and put them against teams from smaller gyms where 4.2 may be the highest caliber of athlete that they can put out!

The same could be said about crossovers in any division.... just put out smaller teams, people! ugh smh, look what you did lol

this team IS large!

this team IS large!

I know EXACTLY who you're referring to lol... and there are about 4 more in the PA/NJ area who do the SAME thing. I mean, not for nothing, but look at WC Infinity. They kicked a$$ this season with no crossovers. I would LOVE to see what some of these other teams look like without their Level 4 kids. I mean it's so obvious- like you have the same flyers or the same boys on both teams. There's even one 4.2 who has the same stunt groups and same stunt sequence as their Level 4 team. I saw them at a competition against like 5 small teams- all from small gyms- and its like, well yeah, no wonder you won lol

I mean, I guess "a win is a win," but how satisfied can you be coming from a huge a gym, on a huge team full of crossovers, and you show up at smaller competitions just to win them? Give me a break. It's like me putting Level 3 Juniors on a Junior 1- will you win a lot? yes. But is is satisfying? no.

If you're a good enough coach, you can make a solid team without the crossovers imo.

Back