All-Star 4.2 Teams 2011?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't get me started, my dear lol... It's all in large too. I mean, if you don't have the kids to go large, just go small. Haydens won small 4.2 in Cheersport with what looked like only 15 kids. But, don't stack your 4.2 team with Level 4 kids and put them against teams from smaller gyms where 4.2 may be the highest caliber of athlete that they can put out!

The same could be said about crossovers in any division.... just put out smaller teams, people! ugh smh, look what you did lol

We had 17 on senior purple last year, and we actually started out as senior 3, but with the lack of tumbling, we decided to try 4.2, it ended up a success. So yes, we deffinitley were not level 4 tumblers! :)

and not to mention neither of them crossed over to a higher level.
Ummmm RIGHT. Because If Someone Was Paying Attention, You Could Tell How Many People Did NOT Tumble. LOL If There We're Athletes That Crossed From Higher Levels, That Team Could Have Been STACKED. Vortex Is Always A TRUE 4.2....But People Get A Little Confused And In Their Feelings Because They Certainly Don't Stunt Like One...

All Star One Explosives. All true 4.2 athletes. Amazing skills. Had an undefeated season- not including the one time they took 2nd and once they got disqualified for a sick girl.

All Star One Explosives. All true 4.2 athletes. Amazing skills. Had an undefeated season- not including the one time they took 2nd and once they got disqualified for a sick girl.

Why would you be disqualified for a sick girl?

Back