All-Star 7:24 Announcement

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok here is my new guess: it's a varsity thing. They don't have a majors style competition so they're coming up with one. Either 168 teams (7 from selected gyms) or some other nonsense.

The other thought I have is that this is an off shoot from the new varsity scoring system and they're going to keep tabs on the top teams by scores nationwide during comp season. Which would, of course, be stupid because they still haven't standardized their judges so scores will be all over the place.
I don't really know and at this point font care. If its so great then they'd just tell us.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Ok here is my new guess: it's a varsity thing. They don't have a majors style competition so they're coming up with one. Either 168 teams (7 from selected gyms) or some other nonsense.

The other thought I have is that this is an off shoot from the new varsity scoring system and they're going to keep tabs on the top teams by scores nationwide during comp season. Which would, of course, be stupid because they still haven't standardized their judges so scores will be all over the place.
I don't really know and at this point font care. If its so great then they'd just tell us.

Isn't that kind of what the Nfinity cup is?

I'm not sure but of its varsity they're not involved with anything Nfinity. They'd want their own.

I don't know much about it but I'm pretty sure it is directly connected to USASF since it's posted on their website and awarded at worlds.. just sponsored by Nfinity.

I don't think it's Varsity. If it was, they would be announcing it, not CheerUpdates.

I wonder if CU has ever experienced that moment when someone tells you how amazing a movie is going to be (and it truly is good), but because it is overhyped SO much, it disappoints in the end.

This announcement had the potential to blow everyone away if it really is that exciting with the right amount of promotion and a little hype, but now I feel that is can't live up to the hype. No matter what it is, I think I will be disappointed.

I don't think its a 24/7 time thing because it's supposed to be Hunger Games related, right? They DO stay in the arena 24/7 lol but I do not see teams competing until they "drop" haha...oh well, they've got us where they want us....May the odds be ever in your favor...

Back