All-Star 7:24 Announcement

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I read the post again:

"@cheerUPDATES: All pieces of the puzzle are on display, the concept is yours to be pieced together...

Be a player, not a watcher..

Are you a Champion?"

Could it possibly be a video game kinda like The football and baseball ones. Where you pick your dream teams and compete. "Be a player, not a watcher"???

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I read the post again:

"@cheerUPDATES: All pieces of the puzzle are on display, the concept is yours to be pieced together...

Are you a Champion?"

Could it possibly be a video game kinda like The football and baseball ones. Where you pick your dream teams and compete. "Be a player, not a watcher"???

although i woud totally buy that, i dont think theyd make THAT big of a deal over a video game! and if they do i will not be impressed.. im expecting a huge competition where stars 09 come back.. too hopeful? :oops:

maybe the "be a player not a watcher" means you can basically apply to be in it and they'll choose the top teams?

I read the post again:

Are you a Champion?"

Fantasy Cheerleading! Someone needs to come up with THAT!

;) I cannot. The only thing I will say is that I'm VERY excited about it.
Come on
tumblr_m5ye81njR61rsbqsdo1_500.gif

Back