All-Star 8 Year Old With A Double Full? Nbd.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

impressive, but don't get this gymnastics coach started on a girl doubling at 7 :p

THANK YOU!!!!!

I was a gymnast (Level 10) before I switched over to cheer. It drives me nuts to see these little ones doing these skills. When they hit puberty it's going to be really tough for them to adjust with the extra height and weight and change in center of gravity.

If the child continues to train why would there be a problem?? Hope Bravo, Angel Rice, Ashley Hobbs have all had tremendous growth spurts and if anything with a little weight and more core strength tumbling will improve rather than go backwards. (JMO)

She is very talented.

I believe there are also some videos of her stunting with UK cheerleaders, as well.

THANK YOU!!!!!

I was a gymnast (Level 10) before I switched over to cheer. It drives me nuts to see these little ones doing these skills. When they hit puberty it's going to be really tough for them to adjust with the extra height and weight and change in center of gravity.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...deo/video.php?v=1442232987046&subj=1668051667
Hope quit artistic gymnastics at age 10 (she was working out 20 hrs) She was about 4'9. She is now 12 yrs old @ 5'4. IMO, it's all about going back to basics (round offs,bhs,layouts) and conditioning. Ask her what she worked on all summer..... Backhandsprings! Notice her alignment..she lands on the line each time her feet hit the ground.

This is Ollie Kerns, she's on SO5 with me this year at TumbleCheer AllStars in Riverside, Mo.
On SO5 she does a toe front, standing full, standing bhs bhs full bhs bhs full, and an arabian through to full.
Her kick doubles and double from aero are GORGEOUS also...

I'm only posting this because on the threads talking about young talent her name never comes up, and I think she's right up there with Angel Rice:)

What do you fiercers think??

Ollie keep working hard and perfecting your skills. You are an awesome athlete! Great job !!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Ive been in cheer for forever, Ive grown to 6 foot 1 since I started in the 3rd grade. Height and weight changes are something everyone has to deal with when they cheer through adolescence.

I'm sure there is 7 and 8 year oldS on Woodlands Elite Colonels J5 team this year that have doubles. That team has a ton of young talented tumblers.

Back