All-Star 9.11.2001 - 9.11.2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its been 10 years and I still cant bring myself to watch the specials. Too many bad memories.....

..Pace University, where I went to college, is a stone's throw of a walk to WTC. St. Paul's church (where many of the responders slept and ate so they could be near the site during the first few days) is a 2 minute walk from the main building. When I go to the movies down there, I have to walk by the site. Many of the teachers there were there on 9-11 and described how the buildings were shaking. One of our buildings shakes when the subway runs under it..I can't imagine how terrifying it must have been to be in there when a building crashes down. That's the second place I call my HOME..and looking at it very often is so sad. It's like a hole in the heart of the city.. When they killed Osama bin Laden, people SWARMED the site to sing and wave flags. It was utterly unbelievable. I couldn't watch a single CNN special without tearing up..so much of my life has taken place in that part of the city and to imagine the chaos going on around there is a bit much for me to handle.

Latest posts

Back