OT A 100% Bragging Forum:)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I made an 80 on my marketing exam! And now I'm off to take my visual communications exam. AND THEN an advertising exam online later. Joyous.

I landed my around-the-world jump with my feet together today!...although its not in the routine and i've never one in a routine...

i did that too! and i obsessed over landing my jumps with my feet together and i did that :)
and I perfected my toe touch basket.
aaand i got my front walkover front walkover roundoff backhandspring tuck :) wooo
and i got my double toe touch double bhs :)
haha sorry for so much

yeah get this... so I am back in the routine for majority of my tumbling and I'm point for 2 to fulls but they told me my 2 to full was ugly because I don't spin with my arms in towards my body. I was like but I can't spin with my arms in otherwise I double but they made me try anyways. Sure enough I tried spinning with my arms in and did a 1 3/4 sooooo I'm better off doing 2 to doubles than 2 to fulls! lol :)

I wouldn't mind that tbh!!!:L Surely if you're better with doubles and point they wouldn't mind you doubling? xxx

Got my standing back consistantly for 2 weeks straight! And at our gym if you have you back for 2 weeks and land it a couple times everytime you have practice, then you get a t shirt that says, "Baby got back @ UE" haha its cute :)

Got my standing back consistantly for 2 weeks straight! And at our gym if you have you back for 2 weeks and land it a couple times everytime you have practice, then you get a t shirt that says, "Baby got back @ UE" haha its cute :)
That shirt is the funniest thing ever!

Back