A.a.a. Tumbling

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 14, 2016
Hey everyone! This is for my second post, however, seeing that this is a great community of cheerleaders and supporters, I wanted to share a school project that I'm doing for my class at Rutgers. I am running a blog specifically for tumbling and the cheer community. It is called A.A.A. Tumbling (Alternative and Accelerated) and I post a lot of content from mental blocks to drills that will help get everyone thinking in a new way about their tumbling. I love the tumbling aspect of cheer and I want to add and collaborate as much as I can with everyone in the industry. If you have topic ideas for me to write about, please reply with some! I need some fresh ideas to research on ;)

Hey everyone! This is for my second post, however, seeing that this is a great community of cheerleaders and supporters, I wanted to share a school project that I'm doing for my class at Rutgers. I am running a blog specifically for tumbling and the cheer community. It is called A.A.A. Tumbling (Alternative and Accelerated) and I post a lot of content from mental blocks to drills that will help get everyone thinking in a new way about their tumbling. I love the tumbling aspect of cheer and I want to add and collaborate as much as I can with everyone in the industry. If you have topic ideas for me to write about, please reply with some! I need some fresh ideas to research on ;)
Nice.

Btw. You are way past your 3 posts. New threads aren't needed, just any comment on any thread counts. You may even be out of newbie status so give it a shot.

Nice.

Btw. You are way past your 3 posts. New threads aren't needed, just any comment on any thread counts. You may even be out of newbie status so give it a shot.

Okay thank you! I'll try to post in other sections of the board.

Back