All-Star A Classroom Update And A Major Thank You...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@CheerKatie08 I could send you a prime pantry box at some point--do you have an address I could ship it to? Also, keep us updated w/ what you've received so you don't get shipped 40 years worth of wipes (or whatever).

Wait. For clarification, Do you want coupons for those items or can we just mail them? When does school start back? If you PM me your address I'll put a box together this week and put it in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@CheerKatie08 I could send you a prime pantry box at some point--do you have an address I could ship it to? Also, keep us updated w/ what you've received so you don't get shipped 40 years worth of wipes (or whatever).

I will PM you with an address! Thank you! I also signed up for the reddit exchange :) hoping to get some clipboards for them that way!

Wait. For clarification, Do you want coupons for those items or can we just mail them? When does school start back? If you PM me your address I'll put a box together this week and put it in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either/or is fine. Items would be most helpful, but I understand it is a really tight time for everyone and so I would gladly take coupons to do some shopping myself! I will PM you with an address!! Thank you!

PM me your address! Cp and I will go shopping at some point this weekend or next to get a box together. I also wanna swing by my commissary---they usually have the best coupons around and they're not always strictly for on base purchases so I'll see if any of those could be of use to you too.

If you ever have time you should create an Amazon wish list, that way it can be sent directly to you and for prime members (which I believe many people are it'll ship free).

If you ever have time you should create an Amazon wish list, that way it can be sent directly to you and for prime members (which I believe many people are it'll ship free).
I believe that would also remove items once they are purchased so it would make it easier not to get 30 of one thing and none of another. Great idea.

I sent out thank you notes this week to those of you who donated! My kids will be so excited.

Also... look what came in the mail today!!!!!! (Don't mind the mess/undone boards... moving rooms is still a work in progress!) THANK YOU all so much from the bottom of my heart! The carpet looks so amazing and will be even more special once children occupy those spaces!
11953531_10205230831395026_4640723521532143871_o.jpg

Also, if you're interested in a tax write-off, we are only $124 away from getting a class set of writing journals. I was too ashamed to admit I needed help from my fierce fam last time, and it was after the dollar-for-dollar match code expired.

If you all could share with members of the cheer community, the code "SPARK" will match donations dollar-for-dollar. That means we only have $60 to raise!

Here is the link for our final project of the year: Creating Future Editors with Daily Grammar Journals

Also, if you're interested in a tax write-off, we are only $124 away from getting a class set of writing journals. I was too ashamed to admit I needed help from my fierce fam last time, and it was after the dollar-for-dollar match code expired.

If you all could share with members of the cheer community, the code "SPARK" will match donations dollar-for-dollar. That means we only have $60 to raise!

Here is the link for our final project of the year: Creating Future Editors with Daily Grammar Journals
Always ask us! If we can't do it then, there's always the next one!!

I agree with @CheerBank never be scared to ask us! I donated and applied the code so it'll double for you. I hope you have a fabulous year!!!

Back