A Hello Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 9, 2011
Heya People
Tried to find one already started but it must be buried a little too deep so thought i'd put one here from me and if any other newbie wants to intro themselves the can do it here.

So Hi, i'm Rick and as you can see from the personal info and my lovely Logo (thanks to my friends at Constructive design solutions) i'm the base and wheelchair user behind, or more accurately beneath, Worlds first wheelchair partner stunt. I've been a cheerleader for around 6 or 7 years now, 2 of those in a wheelchair, last year competed at FC Nationals in Bournemouth England and have the honor of coming over to Florida and taking part in Worlds 2011. I was kindly pointed at this board by King Harrison and look forward to getting to know you all more closely :D

For now big huggs,
Rick, Wheelchair Partner Stunt

Hello Rick et all! I'm Dida a cheer mom who is always hearing about the fierce boards and with a daughter who is now considering cheer in college, I am eager to learn so much more and thought this would be a good start! My daughter had been doing all-star for 6 years, recreational for 2 before that. Cheer has become so much of our life! See you at Worlds!

I'm Quincy and this is my first season as a cheerleader! I WISH I'd gotten into it sooner, because now I couldn't live without it. I've been looking around Fierce Board for a few months now and finally decided to just join!

Heya People
Tried to find one already started but it must be buried a little too deep so thought i'd put one here from me and if any other newbie wants to intro themselves the can do it here.

So Hi, i'm Rick and as you can see from the personal info and my lovely Logo (thanks to my friends at Constructive design solutions) i'm the base and wheelchair user behind, or more accurately beneath, Worlds first wheelchair partner stunt. I've been a cheerleader for around 6 or 7 years now, 2 of those in a wheelchair, last year competed at FC Nationals in Bournemouth England and have the honor of coming over to Florida and taking part in Worlds 2011. I was kindly pointed at this board by King Harrison and look forward to getting to know you all more closely :D

For now big huggs,
Rick, Wheelchair Partner Stunt

Welcome to the board, Rick. You do amazing things! Hope we get to meet at Worlds!

Hey Rick,
Im from the UK as well but I cheer way up in Scotland. I hope you have an amazing time at worlds! it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Are you going to JamFest??

Jen x

Back