Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 23, 2010
Dear Ricky,

Thank you for representing our industry with class and dignity. I'm sorry we couldn't get you into the finale. I have never watch SYTYCD before this season, and the only reason I watched as much as I did was because one of our own was on the show. Your solos moved me. The grace, passion and heart you showed was something to behold. You have a smile that lights up a room. I would find myself smiling with you.

I have no doubt in my mind that you have an amazing future ahead of you. I am happy that we all had the opportunity to witness the beauty you've created. Best of luck in all that you do :)

I'd love for others to add to this thread. Might be nice for him to see.

I seriously hope Ricky sees this!!! I'm gunna tweet it to him :) I'll let you know if I get a response!

Ricky,
Although NJ Coach put together my thoughts very well in her own response, I'd just like to personally congratulate you on the amazing work and dedication you showed America the past few weeks on the show. You are an amazingly talented performer and I can see you going very far in life! You represented cheerleaders, your old gym, and yourself very well. It was awesome seeing you rep a fierce board shirt too! :) Good luck on all your future life endeavors and hopefully we'll see you somewhere big soon!!

Ricky: You have shown cheerleaders everywhere that we can do anything that we dream for and work hard towards! Keep dancing and being an inspiration to us all!

I'm pretty sure everyone has said what I would say. Just you represented us so well and got so far. It was a pleasure saying the Brandon cheer every week and supporting someone so humble, but so talented at the same time. You'll be so successful after this show and you know that we will all still be supporting you:)

I have enjoyed following him more this season than watching any other season. My only regret is I don't think he ever got any dances as amazing as he is.

Anyone think whacking made the tour?

@kingston I hope not!

Ricky you are a beautiful dancer and, as everyone has said, such a positive representative of the allstar cheer world. So classy and gracious and I wish you all the success in your career.

Ricky, you are amazing! Please, never stop dancing! I'm sorry that you didn't make it into the finale. Thank you for representing all star cheerleading in such a positive way. By the way, each week I voted for you about 33058050850 times.

Ricky,

This is Kayla from Sr White 08-09. I remember the first time I saw you work out a dance on sr silver! "baby look me over, tell me do you like what you see!!!" && then you came to white & I had the pleasure of ending the routine with you in the dance :)" SOS please someone help me! " haha Since you were on Brandon I have watched all of your videos of you growing & growing back home at your dance academy and up in Chicago!! You always told everyone that you were going to try out for SYTYCD but when I saw your actual tryout i couldn't help but tear. You had a dream and you went for it and you more than accomplished it. The nerves in my stomach every time the voting announcements were made was like when we were backstage at worlds! You made every single person at brandon so proud! I was up there the other week and was talking to Peter about you and how you have made him proud! He told me he was campaigning your name around trying to get you all the votes he could! You have represented our gym in such an amazing way. Now people can see that its not about the talent, crazy stunting and worlds titles that brandon is all about. It is about the amazing stars that arise from our gym that are humble and beautiful people on the inside and out. I absolutely love you and adore you! Your smile is just as captivating as I remember! I feel like a mom that is BEYOND proud of her child! hahah you are truly a star and I cant wait to see where you go from here!! Keep wearing those brandon shirts proud! I wear my Team Ricky shirt proud!!

Ricky, I remember when I messaged you and I kept telling you how good you are as a dancer and you told me you made SYTYCD. I was SO happy!! You make more and more people look up to you everyday; from the gym and not from the gym, you have a good heart and soul and you always will keep a smile on your face no matter what. Whenever I saw you perform, I would think about you competing for cheer lol. You are an amazing dancer and keep doing what your doing because you will go far in your life from it. WERK! <3 Love you Rickyyyy!

Latest posts

Back