All-Star A New Individual Comp This Summer!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 11, 2013
Looking for a new and exciting competition that will recognize you individually?! Holding the First World's Perfect Athlete June 27-29 in Delray Beach, Florida. We are awarding prizes, crown, banners, and possible college scholarships! The Green Agency will also be at the competition to do a casting for those interested in pursuing modeling and entertainment opportunities:) Lot's to do, resources for coaches & parents. Experience something new and strut your stuff in evening wear.

Go to Home to get more information. Open for males & females, all age divisions, cheer, dance, twirling, and gymnastics! Other categories include Duos, Trios, Stunt Groups, and much more! Fundraising opportunities are also available.

Early Bird until May 15 is $150 (retail $395) for the high titles. Criteria is 90 second solo and modeling in evening wear. Please email me with any questions at [email protected]

didn't you or someone else try this "Perfect" thing last year?
Apparently the videographer charged overtime for more than 32 seconds because it doesn't even look like a finished video. And there is no such thing as perfect - as evidenced by the video.... :confused:
Retail $395. CA Supercamp is less than that. I'll take CA over a cheerleading pageant.

I'm salty today - there have been a few threads that I would love to comment on but can't. Time to give myself a time-out.

didn't you or someone else try this "Perfect" thing last year?
Apparently the videographer charged overtime for more than 32 seconds because it doesn't even look like a finished video. And there is no such thing as perfect - as evidenced by the video.... :confused:
Retail $395. CA Supercamp is less than that. I'll take CA over a cheerleading pageant.

I'm salty today - there have been a few threads that I would love to comment on but can't. Time to give myself a time-out.
To the naughty step with you. :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This is, I'm pretty sure, the pageant connected to the Champions Cup. They have cancelled (postponed to 2015...) Champions Cup again so I guess are trying to salvage something out of it.

Looking for a new and exciting competition that will recognize you individually?! Holding the First World's Perfect Athlete June 27-29 in Delray Beach, Florida. We are awarding prizes, crown, banners, and possible college scholarships! The Green Agency will also be at the competition to do a casting for those interested in pursuing modeling and entertainment opportunities:) Lot's to do, resources for coaches & parents. Experience something new and strut your stuff in evening wear.

Go to Home to get more information. Open for males & females, all age divisions, cheer, dance, twirling, and gymnastics! Other categories include Duos, Trios, Stunt Groups, and much more! Fundraising opportunities are also available.

Early Bird until May 15 is $150 (retail $395) for the high titles. Criteria is 90 second solo and modeling in evening wear. Please email me with any questions at [email protected]

so it's essentially a pageant... where you cheer as your talent. why don't you just call it what it is, because last time i checked a ball gown and "modeling" were not required to compete and i didn't win a sash and a crown.

This is, I'm pretty sure, the pageant connected to the Champions Cup. They have cancelled (postponed to 2015...) Champions Cup again so I guess are trying to salvage something out of it.
I'm not sure about that. I do recall this being advertised last year (newbie thread????) and from memory was not received to well.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Hater Shades, trying to be relevant since 2009.

@Cheer Dad you could be right (and I could be wrong for the first time ever) I just remember the logo posted as being connected to champs cup as we tried out for that team last year and Drop heard about the pageant and wanted to do it. (Barf)

If you go to the champions cup website ( Champions Cup :: State Nationals ) you can find a link to the perfect cheerleader pageant under the "cheer" links at the top. It says it's still being held in NO in conjunction with the champs cup.

Not betting on the info since the site makes no mention of the fact that the champions cup was "rescheduled" for 2015 according to mass email from PC Brands, and the information given has always been incredibly vague anyway.

I feel like we need to educate people that, purple royalty, reign, princesses, "teal wears the crown" etc.... That all of these royalty type things in cheer don't ACTUALLY mean cheerleaders wear crowns...or tiaras....or ball gowns...

I think someone misread the memo on that.

(However I will admit the argument falls short with big hair... But that's where it stops people!)

I'm not sure about that. I do recall this being advertised last year (newbie thread????) and from memory was not received to well.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Hater Shades, trying to be relevant since 2009.

It was affiliated with Champions Cup last year too. Same exact thing, round 2.

Back