All-Star A Tv Show For Rays!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is so exciting for both them and the entire cheer world. Its great that the cheer world is being put in the lime light to get a little more recognition.

hahaha what a joke you know that they are gonna tape strictly for tv and show how they dont do things and then when the cameras go off they'll really have prac -_-

First Jersey Cheer with Central Jersey Allstars airs on Lifetime
Then Cheer! Mini Allstars with Step 1 Allstars airs on Lifetime
Now: Rays have a show
I love all the attention allsttar cheer is getting!

Im not really sure what you mean by this ...

they'll have tv practice without using the secret Rays coaching/practice techniques... and then when the camera stop rolling the real secret coaching/practices will take place lol (im kidding...sarcasm doesnt translate well via FB)

I couldn't think of a better gym to show the world what all star cheer is about. I am sure some drama will be in it but Rays keeps it pretty dang classy so I can imagine this will be a show that I can actually enjoy watching.

they'll have tv practice without using the secret Rays coaching/practice techniques... and then when the camera stop rolling the real secret coaching/practices will take place lol (im kidding...sarcasm doesnt translate well via FB)

Gotcha :D I'm just really hoping they focus on the entire organization and not just the level 5 teams. Personally I love our little Tiny Level 1 Grapes and think they would make great TV hahaha!

Gotcha :D I'm just really hoping they focus on the entire organization and not just the level 5 teams. Personally I love our little Tiny Level 1 Grapes and think they would make great TV hahaha!

Me too! I love Stingrays as a whole because every team legitimately shines regardless of how you look at it, so I think to give people and accurate representation of allstar cheerleading at a level in which is true and comes across as an attractive sport Stingrays is def the way to go!

Wow, ABC or NBC?
The word is going to be spread.

Also, Maddie Gardner is getting a story on CNN.

It's great to see that the cheerleading world is finally being recognized for what it actually is.

Thats awesome! I think cheerleading is still in the maturing stages but give it another 10 years and I think the Maddie Gardners and the Kelsey Rules of our sport will be household names

Back