All-Star A Tv Show For Rays!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this a done deal, or is this a productiom team that is looking to film and pitch to the major networks in the hopes of getting picked up? I know Jersey Cheer was a long time in the making...filming actually began in November of 2009, then came the pitching, then came the getting picked up, then came pre-production, then came filming the pilot that finally aired in April 2011.

Is this a done deal, or is this a productiom team that is looking to film and pitch to the major networks in the hopes of getting picked up? I know Jersey Cheer was a long time in the making...filming actually began in November of 2009, then came the pitching, then came the getting picked up, then came pre-production, then came filming the pilot that finally aired in April 2011.

are you sure? i dont think cja was practicing this current routine during the 09-10 season.

Pretty sure as I'm closely affiliated with the program...Filming began in the 09-10 season..What was filmed was pitched...Lifetime picked it up and pre-production began for the pilot in the 10-11 season...

My concern is that most shows will only focus on discontent and drama.

The people in Hoover were very excited about Two a Days. Now the only ones that miss the show are the viewers outside the city. A lot of people lost their jobs and reputations with that show.

Now I don't think Rays is the same situation. But my fear is that tv will choose to portray it that way.

That is unfortunately what creates and retains viewership and ratings. I am sure Stingrays know what they are doing, letting cameras in to their gym; I just hope for their sake that it will not interfere with their secret recipes for success. Many of these reality shows' participants have the right intentions but somehow often things appear to go sideways because it was not what they expected once they were in it deep. Good luck to Stingrays with the show!

oh ok, why did they film in 09?
Read above.

I think he or she is saying that what they filmed in 09 was used to pitch the show, meaning that it was used to convince lifetime to put the show on the air, but wasn't actually going to be used on TV. What they have filmed in 2010 and 2011 is what is going to be showed on actual television. I think this is what they meant, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

That is correct :)

I think he or she is saying that what they filmed in 09 was used to pitch the show, meaning that it was used to convince lifetime to put the show on the air, but wasn't actually going to be used on TV. What they have filmed in 2010 and 2011 is what is going to be showed on actual television. I think this is what they meant, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

There really isn't too much a secret to our success. We actually talk about what we do a lot on here. It is a lot of hard work.

Remember that time you busted your butt and did all those extra practices for your level 5 team before Worlds? And you were super stressed but it was all to make that level 5 amazing?

We pretty much operate like that all the time, all the levels.

There really isn't too much a secret to our success. We actually talk about what we do a lot on here. It is a lot of hard work.

Remember that time you busted your butt and did all those extra practices for your level 5 team before Worlds? And you were super stressed but it was all to make that level 5 amazing?

We pretty much operate like that all the time, all the levels.

please open up a gym in north carolina! so many gyms just forget about their lower level teams.

Back