Abbie Kranick Is A Scammer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 21, 2013
This person scammed me out of a rays hoodie and an ibase shirt. She uses a particular picture of a Cali sports bra that doesn't belong to her. Please don't trade with her. Multiple people have been scammed.

i was almost scammed by her, she offered to give me 2 sports bras for only bows so i was kind of suspicious, so i didn't send anything. i was gonna send the stuff when i got her stuff but good thing i didnt because she never sent anything.

I'm so mad. I don't understand how a cheerleader could do that to another cheerleader. Like its pathetic

This person scammed me out of a rays hoodie and an ibase shirt. She uses a particular picture of a Cali sports bra that doesn't belong to her. Please don't trade with her. Multiple people have been scammed.
i was legit just about to trade with her and then she never sent it and the she told me that she was gonna press chargers

She told me that she held her package at the post office and will continue to hol it until I send mine.. Is that even possible?!?!

Back