All-Star Ace Pensacola

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACE Cheer Company and
First City Gymnastics
join to bring the best Cheerleading and Gymnastics together
to create the best of both WORLDS in Pensacola, FL.
ACE of Pensacola - 2012-2013

ACE Cheer Company

It was Florida Legacy, a pretty new team... i believe this is its 3rd year. Juan, who cheers for Ace Warriors, cheered for them in the 2009-10 season. I live like an hour away from Pensacola, so im very excited to see how this transition goes:)

I cheer in Gulf Breeze and am definitely excited to see what happens. and correct me if I am wrong but didn't Florida legacy take a team to worlds in 2010?

Reactions: ian
We're so excited for this new expansion and the newest addition to our family. Look out for the "Sea Warriors" ;)

That's awesome! My mom moves to Pensacola on Wednesday from Tennessee. I've been knowing that she was moving for a long time and I knew I was going to have no family left in Tennessee. So I knew I could either move to pensacola and be around her or move to San Antonio, Texas and be around my brother.
A lot of my decision was based on my daughter cheering. I couldn't find a good gym around Pensacola but I found a what seems to be almost perfect gym for us in Texas lol. So I chose Texas but hey I know if Texas doesn't work out for us I can always move to Pensacola and have another great gym. Haha well glad to see what they are doing here!

Very exciting. If only it was happening in the next month so I could stop by on my way to Destin next month to buy a shirt. Oh well more excuse to make another trip this summer.

Very exciting. If only it was happening in the next month so I could stop by on my way to Destin next month to buy a shirt. Oh well more excuse to make another trip this summer.
I'd be happy to send you one, unless you're going to be at cheersport or worlds.

Back