All-Star Ace Pensacola

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know im blowing up this thread, but do you think it will be this one?
ACEuniform1.jpg

or this one?
ACEuniform2.jpg

Or both... and sorry Juan, and Manny for creeping.

ian
I know im blowing up this thread, but do you think it will be this one?
ACEuniform1.jpg

or this one?
ACEuniform2.jpg

Or both... and sorry Juan, and Manny for creeping.
A vision in white on the first day for our level 5's and back in black (that our two little angels are sporting above) for the second day.

We are not closing any doors -----if the interest remains in Eastern Shore we will definitely have ACE of Eastern Shore. Just like in any business model ----you must have interest from the area to sustain a business. We are very excited with the response from the Pensacola area and want nothing but positive to come from any addition.

We are not closing any doors -----if the interest remains in Eastern Shore we will definitely have ACE of Eastern Shore. Just like in any business model ----you must have interest from the area to sustain a business. We are very excited with the response from the Pensacola area and want nothing but positive to come from any addition.
I shimmied you because your avatar looked so lonely without even a single shimmy!

Of course this would make me extremely happy for personal reasons, but I'm confused now because I was told by our coach last night that they would not be at that location next season. Any idea when a decision will be made for sure? Either way, we love ACE and I'm sure we will be there one way or the other next season (even if we have to drive to Pensacola) :)

My daughter took a picture in front of the ace room today so we can have a picture of her most likely future team. But the picture came out blurry. Hopefully we will get a better picture tomorrow so if you see a little girl in PCM clothes in front of your room that would be the reason why! :)

Back