All-Star Acx Jags Large Coed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DJ

Dec 14, 2009

@1:06 anyone else notice what the guys are doing? It's kind of cool - especially with the music.

And, the guy who is point dance's stretch, tranny drop is perfect.

I really think if they up the difficulty of standing tumbling and stunts they might be the world champs if top gun doesn't hit at worlds. (not to offend anyone) top gun the last 3 or four years at least had to make mistakesfor anyone to win, and after seeing a watered down stunt (and theyve been on top without hard stunts so far) and what looks to be an incomplete standing tumbling section) I see them staying that way.( though I do think their pyramid is a lil weak for my liking) I like acx's routine better than any of thr large coed teams so far. Cea and Cali still have the upper hand over acx at the moment I believe, but I feel good about their chances

I really think if they up the difficulty of standing tumbling and stunts they might be the world champs if top gun doesn't hit at worlds. (not to offend anyone) top gun the last 3 or four years at least had to make mistakesfor anyone to win, and after seeing a watered down stunt (and theyve been on top without hard stunts so far) and what looks to be an incomplete standing tumbling section) I see them staying that way.( though I do think their pyramid is a lil weak for my liking) I like acx's routine better than any of thr large coed teams so far. Cea and Cali still have the upper hand over acx at the moment I believe, but I feel good about their chances
I do think ACX is good, but I think they have a little bit more to work on then just tumbling & stunts to pass up the teams you are talking about.. [[ for example.. baskets.. Top Gun's baskets are always high with beautiful form & timing!!]]

I'm glad this team is getting the attention they deserve. They are a little rough around the edges but I'm sure they will clean up as the season progresses.

I posted this in another thread but almost every male on this team is new to cheer. They started with the tricking stuff at the gym and the coaches convinced them all to join a team....thus why ACX went from Senior Open 5 to Large Coed in 1 year. haha. So the tumbling part came easy to them, but imagine teaching a full team how to actually....cheer. They had to learn how to stunt, jump, dance, etc...all since August. I'm very proud of them. Hitting was their goal, and a World Bid at their first competition ever was just awesome.

Here is a better video of them actually hitting on Day 2. You can tell at the end how happy they all were just to have everything hit.

Love the recognition for them! Especially for a first year large coed team, and mainly first year ever cheering team! (like KT said)
I'm so excited to see how they progress through the year! And im extremely proud of their performances at their first competition!

Thank you guys....especially Katie. We have struggled in level 5 for a while. This is the best bunch of kids I have ever coached. Watching almost all the boys go from not even knowing what a Hi V was to actually hitting a decen level 5 routine day two first time on the mat made me proud and see the potiential this team has. I promise you this routine will evolve thru out the season....We appreciate the compliments and hope to be a crowd pleaser. Paws Up Baby!!!!! We are super excited to be in this division and respect all the other Large Coed 5 teams in the division and we are honored to compete along side with them.

Back