Advice For New Level-fivers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 14, 2014
My CP made it to level five for the first time. I'm an older sister, but much more like a third-guardian along side my mom and dad.

Other than the price and wayyy more travel, is there anything else I should know? We're all very excited, but since she came from a level 4, we have a lot to learn!

Thanks!

Listen to any advice, tips or info from coaches and/or more experienced teammates. ANY question, concerns on how to fly/base a new skill address ASAP. Watch, learn and enjoy the year!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's an entirely different level of pressure and expectation. Talk about that, be aware it's there and exists so you can set the family plan for how to deal with it, how to help, how to vent, and how to be supportive so you can handle the pressure as a family before it handles you.

It's an entirely different level of pressure and expectation. Talk about that, be aware it's there and exists so you can set the family plan for how to deal with it, how to help, how to vent, and how to be supportive so you can handle the pressure as a family before it handles you.

Thanks! The kid does a great job with pressure, but it's something to consider. Especially since her flying and flexibilty is top-notch but she meets only the lowest standards of tumbling (RBH full, two to full, jumps to back). She may be a little nervous about that, so we'll be sure to work together as a family to help her feel as confident as possible.

Back