All-Star After The 2013 Worlds, Trends I Would Like To See Die Fast....ok Go!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

confused.gif

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
go on youtube and search cat twerking, you'll be even more confused

"gas pedal." it was fun when OSU did it, but that's enough. not to mention they're adults in college. if i see one more child post videos of them shaking their a$$ on social media...
Oh my god, I just found a vine of 4 seventh graders in my town doing that... I'm going to have some issues if they plan to be cheerleaders in high school

Oh my god, I just found a vine of 4 seventh graders in my town doing that... I'm going to have some issues if they plan to be cheerleaders in high school

I saw one with 2 girls (who tried out for cheer) twerking. They didn't make it but the other day our coach said if I see more problems, I will talk to you individually. She follows all of our social media and it's a smart idea.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

"gas pedal." it was fun when OSU did it, but that's enough. not to mention they're adults in college. if i see one more child post videos of them shaking their a$$ on social media...
Maybe I'm not watching the right 'gas pedal' video (I just found the song). But that music video was just creepy. And it's pointless. Why? Why is this a thing? There went 3 minutes of my life I could have spent sleeping.

Back