OT All College Girls!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yeah, I used to think that... But what's the point if a guy can't notice me in an outfit I wear probably 75% of the time I'm in public?

Or I've just reached a whole new level of laziness.
Honestly, my boyfriend noticed me because I was the one with the nike shorts and tshirts on everyday. He actually asked me about my cheerleading shoes and that is how we met.

I am also the girl however that would rather wear a dress than wear uncomfortable jean shorts all day so there really is no happy medium for me unless its winter and I can wear jeans. :rolleyes:

Honestly, my boyfriend noticed me because I was the one with the nike shorts and tshirts on everyday. He actually asked me about my cheerleading shoes and that is how we met.

I am also the girl however that would rather wear a dress than wear uncomfortable jean shorts all day so there really is no happy medium for me unless its winter and I can wear jeans. :rolleyes:

This is me. Glad I'm not alone!

Yeah I would rather wear a dress or long shirt with leggings than jeans anyday as well. I hate my True Religion jeans because they are so uncomfortable! And I like jeans to fit snug and kinda tight and I couldn't sit in them for hours in classes. Not happening.

As much as I love my yoga pants, in high school I always hated wearing them to school because I felt like I just looked lazy. Maybe that will change this year in college lol:)

If I could wear a dress everyday... I would love it.

Kind of a lame question but do people really bring laptops to class all the time like the do in the movies? Lol.
not all the time. It depends on the class. The bigger ones yea, but not the smaller discussion type classes.

Eyes On The Prize SandeRae cheerforeverever GreatWhite92 lollypop BowCat Thank y'all so much! So if I wore like yoga shorts/Nike pro's, a tshirt/tank top, and toms everyday, nobody is going to label me as a slacker? And for my first day, I was thinking of wearing nice jeans and this white shirt with sequins and grey TOMS. It seems simple and not like I'm trying too hard...hopefully lol.

No Nike pros. If someone showed up to class on those, I'd wonder why the heck they were wearing spandex shorts around campus.

I always did jeans, I felt more comfortable in those, and a t-shirt, not the women's/baby doll ones but the unisex ones we get at cheering competition. Often times a hoodie, and flip flops or sneakers (I could walk miles in flip flops). I would say dress down, but don't look like you just rolled out of bed.

I miss it now that I have to do business casual everyday.

I don't think I need to worry about this. I'm going to a community college in Maine. So everyone there (steryotype I know) are a bunch of rednecks that wear plaid with their Tims. (Yes, I have a pair too.) I don't care what I look like at all. Especially since I've already got a boyfriend, I don't feel like I'm trying to impress anyone anymore. I have a friend who's very fashion forward that I go shopping with, I kind of hope my roommate is like that :)

My staples: Shorts, jeans, leggings, simple tank tops and t shirts, flip flops, toms, and hoodies and uggs for colder weather. I pretty much live in my school cheer hoodie and flip flops.
Hair either down (usually straightened) or in a sleek ponytail. Eyeliner and mascara. Thats pretty much it. And never wear heels. I had to walk across campus in heels for an important presentation in a class, and it was miserable. Next time I walked in sandals and changed into heels during class. I don't see how some girls wear heels almost every day - and I can usually walk in heels comfortably for hours.
Also, be sure to carry your student ID - at my school, we use it to sign into the library and other school centers. I never leave without chapstick, tissues, a water bottle, and aspirin. You'd be surprised how often you use all four.

i'm starting in september and ill be doing lots of homestudy, my class days are all on practise days. ill have to rush to make it in time to practise. I guess that means my university clothes will be sweatpants with my practise clothes underneath, bow attached to schoolbag so I can put it on while running to the car:)

Back