All-Star All I Want This Year At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All I want this year at Worlds is for us all to bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles...

(Who ever responds correctly to this post, I will bring you a cookie at Worlds)

and we'd all eat it and be happy

Do you even go to this school?

(what can I say, I really want the cookie)

i just want our team to make it past prelims!! or to place higher than last year...we always strive to just do better than we did the year before!

All I want is a seat that can be mine for the entire weekend. I don't want to run the risk of doing damage to my bladder on the off chance I lose my seat by going to the bathroom.

I don't want anyone to say "they don't deserve to be here"

If you don't like the bid system, fine. Every team works hard to put out their routines and had to earn they way to Worlds somehow.

If a team isn't up to your high standards, please be gracious and at least give them a courtesy golf clap. If you have never competed at Worlds you have no business criticizing any team out there and should be inspired by the fact they tried.

I dislike when people say they want everyone to hit to see who the "real" champion is...
NOOOOO...its part of cheerleading along with sports like gymnastics and figure skating..if you do not hit its hurts you!!
It's part of the sport!!! gawsh. Whoever has less deductions/falls will more likely get a higher score. Whoever has the best execution and highest difficulty gets the best score. Whoever has the highest score wins. thank you.

... to actually be able to go

and oh yea for SENIOR ELITE to do an amazing performance and hopefully win ;)

I want everyone to have a good time and leave their heart on the floor.

A good competition, I don't want a clear winner, I like suspense and closeness.

Safety, safety, safety<3

Oh, and to make new friends with teams all around the U.S.

All I want this year at Worlds is for us all to bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles...

(Who ever responds correctly to this post, I will bring you a cookie at Worlds)
".. and we'd all eat and be happy."
"She doesn't even go here!"
"Do you even go to this school?"
"No, but I just have a lot of feelings."
"Okay, go home."

I just want to see everyone happy and having a good time!

EDIT: Totally didn't see that someone already said it! haha, my bad!

im just going to sleep as much as i can now because ill be way to excited when i get there.
I know someone in almost every division this year...which means more chances for me to loose my voice, more chances for me to get kicked off the green, and my phone to die and more chances for me to cry if they win! hahah :)

I want to compete in finals in the MILKHOUSE!!!!

...but it's the Jostens Centre both days for me.... so I have revamped my wish to be...
Compete in finals, no matter where it is held! I'm trying to be positive ;)

Some of y'all have some SERIOUSLY big wishes and hopes..this might be one mega-disappointing worlds. Kinda like that Christmas I wanted a Barbie car and didn't get it...18 years later, still no Barbie car. :(
No lie, all i wanted as a child was a Barbie Jeep... still never got one. That will def one of the first thing i will my child :)

Back