All-Star All I Want This Year At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As much as I love love love me some Stingrays Orange, I'm rooting for my CALI girls!! Represent the west coast!! :)

- to HIT CLEAN
- make FINALS
- have the BEST, LAST performance of my cheer career.

Sadly, I'm throwing in the towel. WAHHHHH!!

All I want is NO seat saving!!! haha
I do have an etiquette question on this. I will be there from the start on Saturday and will watch until the last team goes on. My daughter will be joining me later in the day. I would like for her sit with me obviously, but don't want to unnecessarily take up a seat. Any suggestions on how to handle this one?

I do have an etiquette question on this. I will be there from the start on Saturday and will watch until the last team goes on. My daughter will be joining me later in the day. I would like for her sit with me obviously, but don't want to unnecessarily take up a seat. Any suggestions on how to handle this one?

Ill just sit on your lap, ma.

I think there is a big difference between saving one seat for your child. and saving seats for every mom in your gym. Last year there were a few parents that had like 10 seats saved for people in their gym.

I agree with @imrichhowboutu, Saving one seat is and should not be a big deal, but then you have fols with 10 backpacks, jackets, etc, that is way over the line! we all pay the same thing, Let's all just please get along! We are all there to watch and support our favorite teams!!! I hope that I get a seat, so I don't have to ask folks to save me one....:D:rolleyes::confused:;):cool:

Yeah one seat is totally understandable but some epople will save a whole row, but I usually just sit down anyway! But feel free to save your child a seat!!!

You could also sit in the fierceboard section so no one yells at you now that they all know I am coming late. ;)
Actually, dont do that. Ill have to hang my head in shame because I'll be so late. Dont want the other fiercers to think I am slacking in my 'awesome fan' skills.

I think there is a big difference between saving one seat for your child. and saving seats for every mom in your gym. Last year there were a few parents that had like 10 seats saved for people in their gym.

I for one was figuring that it wouldn't be a good deal for strategic individual seat holding while onesies (yes I said onesies) and twosies purchase tasty beverages and bring them back.

All I want is for WCSS to take it back....oh and a puppy. A puppy would be nice :)

A Josten's puppy or a Milkhouse puppy? I don't remember seeing the puppy vendor last year, but good luck!

I for one was figuring that it wouldn't be a good deal for strategic individual seat holding while onesies (yes I said onesies) and twosies purchase tasty beverages and bring them back.

A Josten's puppy or a Milkhouse puppy? I don't remember seeing the puppy vendor last year, but good luck!
A Milkhouse puppy, of course. A Josten's puppy would just be silly. He wouldn't be elevated enough. Nobody would be able to see him. It would be terrible, I tell ya!

i want my alarm clock to work on saturday & sunday morning.

if that doesn't happen..well i can just forget about all my other hopes & dreams for the weekend

Back