All-Star All I Want This Year At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For both my daughters teams to hit both days, a seat at the milk house, a cold beer between teams to calm my nerves, and for everyone to enjoy their time at worlds.:cool:

For both my daughters teams to hit both days, a seat at the milk house, a cold beer between teams to calm my nerves, and for everyone to enjoy their time at worlds.:cool:

For @cheerfan666 (or any other fan) to find me to join you or bring me a beer when you have one

I am thankful my daughter is able to compete! Had a knee injury Monday night :( Thankfully the MRI showed a bruised bone - no tears - still painful, but she will compete with a knee brace. I want all teams to have an injury free weekend!

For all allstars in their last year of competitive cheer to have an amazing experience. For all teams to be friendly, safe and hit both days. No parent drama<3 And most of all, beautiful SUNNY weather!

zxtdzn.png

Everyone who wishes for good weather shall enjoy this.

I want to see the team from Bangkok University again...
Does anybody remember them from 2009?!

I was working World's that year, and got to see them during warm-ups. They were awesome, and very sweet to talk to! They let us take pictures with them, and answered questions we had.

An injury-free, fun-filled weekend for all the athletes - exciting performances for the spectators - and most importantly, the videos to be up on the subscription feed quickly for those of us not lucky enough to be attending.

All I want for Worlds is the top 5 to look something like:
1st or 2nd -F5 OR CEA ( I'll be happy with either of those winning)
3rd or 4th- Spice OR WCSS
5th- FCA OR Tsu

Back