All-Star All-levels Championship Results Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry if this question has already been asked but is there anywhere where all the teams are listed in their places? for instance, not just the winners and the runner ups.

Sorry if this question has already been asked but is there anywhere where all the teams are listed in their places? for instance, not just the winners and the runner ups.
Runner ups are listed on the website under results .. But I havent heard if there going to reless the entire breakdown of each division

Runner ups are listed on the website under results .. But I havent heard if there going to reless the entire breakdown of each division

I think I read a tweet that said there weren't any plans to post standings of all teams.

anyone notice that any division that did not have a runner up was not announced? i feel that was really unfair to those teams, especially since my team was one of them. its like at a regular competition, just because you are the only team for that division does not mean they wont announce you in 1st place. we still won the division technically and are listed as "grand champs" but we are not rewarded as being on the show all because unforunately we were the only ones in our division.

Back