All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okey dokey!
First off, we are thrilled you have chosen to be part of the largest cheerleading board in the world!

This board is great! You can learn alot about cheer (high school, allstar, college, etc), what is going on behind the scenes, find a choreographer, make friends, etc.

We are however VERY protective of our board. On more than one occasion (alot actually), we have had people (either new or old) come on here with the sole purpose of creating drama. We eventually find out who you are and the result is usually a permanent ban on the board.

Please keep in mind this board has a WIDE age range. Keep your posts appropriate and consider the person you may be responding too is a minor. We do have an over 18 section, however that DOES NOT give you carte blanche to be rude and insulting.

And as for rude and insulting, do not make your posts personal. Remember these are young athletes on these teams. Treat others how you yourself would like to be treated, as well as your mother, sister, brother, etc.

Again, WELCOME...to the FIERCEST board ever!

Happy posting!

can somene please tell me why i cant post on the allstar threads?

It takes 3 posts AND 48 hours to get to post out of newbies. You've been a member for a while, but all your posts were this morning. It usually takes a while for your permissions to refresh. Check back later today, or you can PM an admin if you are still having trouble later on.

And post number 3! Lol I feel like I am doing this wrong and somebody is going to laugh at me... Great way to start off here. Awesome.

Back