All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just an tip to the newbies.... please use the search bar. because a lot of the topics that have been coming up lately/new threads, have been things we have discussed throughly throughout the summer/post worlds aka senior open not going to worlds, juniors not being at worlds, and such. also if you use it, people will like you better, i guarantee it haha because a lot has been answered in the old thread so they will probably answer your questions that you already have, then if they dont, you can post IN THAT THREAD your comments and questions. THANKS and welcome to fierceboard!

If I wasn't on my phone I would shimmy that ^^^ Sierra. Haha. Yes, please use the search bar, if one more thread about juniors or senior open going/not going to Worlds gets posted, some peoples brains may blow. It might take a little longer, but it'll make your time on here much more enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an awesome forum and if used in the correct manor could be so vital and essential to many cheerleading fans, both young and old!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT CLEAN PEOPLE!!!

Back