All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

happy to find a forum like this.... I'm a new cheer mom and trying to learn all I can this first season out.

Pace yourself!

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

4 years into this family we call cheer, and I just found this board. Have read the rules, and looking forward to checking out the other boards :)

Hello everyone! This is my daughters first year in All Star Cheer (previously did sideline cheer) and I am just getting used to everything. I have a lot of questions ready :)

I do have a quick question? I was trying to post in a area that I thought was under newbies it was about flyer size and it wouldn't let me. Is this area closed to me or just closed in general? I apologize if I am missing something. If I am unable to post in that area where would be a good place to ask a question about flying? My daughter is wanting to fly and I had some questions.

I'm not new to all-star cheer. My daughter has been in all-star roughly 10 years. She loves it. I'm a non-momma-drama. This sport is not about me, the coach or the gym name. Its about the athletes that perform and workout and practice. Every season is a new begining. I'm hoping to spread all the positives about all all-star cheer. :)

Latest posts

Back