All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If everyone was on here, there wouldn't be newbies every day!

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?
By the way I'm kind of honored that you responded to me haha you seem super big in the cheer world.

By the way I'm kind of honored that you responded to me haha you seem super big in the cheer world.

I think "seem" is the correct word!

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

Hello cheer world, As Infinity All-Stars enters Charlotte for Spirit of Hope this weekend, we ask for your thoughts and prayers as we have had pretty tough season. 6 months ago, our dear coach/friend/loved one, Dion Bagby, was killed instantly in a motor vehicle accident. He was on the way to visit and support his athletes at Woodward. Then, 2 weeks ago, another one of our coaches, Deven Song, was in a horrific car accident and has been in a coma since, fighting every day for his life. I know that cheer world has this amazing virtual camaraderie on social media and I'm hoping, together, our voice will give strength to him as he tries to wake up! He is kne of my closest friends and was a coach to our youth 1 and senior 4.2 team, as well as, an athlete on our IOC5 Kryptonite team who is competing at Spirit of Hope this weekend. I do believe going to this particular competition after everything is a message to have a spirit Of hope. To Deven and Dion, this weekend is for you... #toinfinityandDion #devenstrong

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So that big message at the top telling me I can only post here went away but I never received an e-mail like they said and since that box is gone I lost the address to e-mail if we haven't received that notification... anyone know if we're allowed to post after that box goes away or do we have to wait until we get that e-mail? and does anyone know the e-mail address to inquire about this?

So that big message at the top telling me I can only post here went away but I never received an e-mail like they said and since that box is gone I lost the address to e-mail if we haven't received that notification... anyone know if we're allowed to post after that box goes away or do we have to wait until we get that e-mail? and does anyone know the e-mail address to inquire about this?

@King

Give it an hour. Should work itself out.

I am a Coach at Fierce Allstars in Franklin, IN. On Monday, January 6th,2014 our gym caught on fire and burnt to the ground. We are
Completely heartbroken, as we have lost everything. Our athletes do have shoes, but we are still in search of a new space, floor and everything else needed. A crowd tilt is where you can go to local business and give monetary donations, but we will also have a website I believe. Please share our story and help us get back on our feet! God bless and thank you all. The picture below is what is left of our gym

I heard about this! It's so sad!:( I pray for you all! God bless

Back