All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Starting a competition that gives away worlds and summit bids would anyone go? Need to know if it will be a big thing
Or if I should not do it. Please Comment

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
You want to start a brand new competition with worlds and summit bids or you want to know of one?

Cheer Dad = broke dad

My Senior Level 3 team will be attending the america's best championship in Detroit in a few weeks. Looking forward to competing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My team is currently struggling with full ups to prep level -- hoping to find some advice on here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do I message the person to tell them I'm 18?
On a computer, you can either click on the person's name and "start new conversation" or go to the envelope on the top right hand corner of the screen, click "start new conversation" and enter their screen name.

i know the season just starts in 2014 for competition dates, but does anyone know when the new dates for upcoming year gets posted? around any certain time/month? just wondering..

i know the season just starts in 2014 for competition dates, but does anyone know when the new dates for upcoming year gets posted? around any certain time/month? just wondering..
New dates for what? Dates from the EP's or gyms' individual schedules?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

new dates for individual competitions for 2015 - i know i'm early.. but we will begin our season for 2014-2015 and I think i'm just early in looking.

Thank you! I figured it was something like that...just couldn't figure out what the "p" was for ;-)

Back