All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think so. Never looked for bows
There is tents by the all star resorts with merchandise. Teams also practice there,

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh really?? We're local, maybe I can scoop by Friday and check it out. I was scared that it was inside the venue and only way you're getting in there is paying $40, so I def don't want to pay double. Going to the resort would be a lot easier, any chance you know the time frames that the tents are out there?

Quick question: how much does a ticket to ESPN cost on Saturday? Is it $25 like UCA/Summit? It's my first time going to watch worlds and I'm so excited!

Goo
Oh really?? We're local, maybe I can scoop by Friday and check it out. I was scared that it was inside the venue and only way you're getting in there is paying $40, so I def don't want to pay double. Going to the resort would be a lot easier, any chance you know the time frames that the tents are out there?
Good question!!! We are off site but I can get a bus to one of the allstars

Quick question: how much does a ticket to ESPN cost on Saturday? Is it $25 like UCA/Summit? It's my first time going to watch worlds and I'm so excited!
We are going too and I've been asking questions..but they tell me it is $40 pp per day and then on Monday there are 3 sessions at $40 each. Correct me if I am wrong

Newbie here. Our daughter's first year and we are on our way to The Summit in less than a week from California!

Back