All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have been viewing Fierce Board for a few years now and have learned a lot, I always know if there are rule changes I can find them here. But I decided to would jump in today and start posting so I can join in the conversations rather than just lurking on the outside.

Welcome and hope you have a great time!

The Fierce Board: every screen name comes with a gift card to start a new gym!

Deleted? How old was the account and were you using it?

@King since when are accounts deleted?

Feeling infamous today and laughing at some absurd statements spoken here and there

Accounts are deleted if they meet a couple conditions. I think if it hasn't been active for over a year. I would have to look up specifics. If they haven't posted in over a year I know they are deleted.

Accounts are deleted if they meet a couple conditions. I think if it hasn't been active for over a year. I would have to look up specifics. If they haven't posted in over a year I know they are deleted.
The year doesn't make sense. I can't recall specifics but there have been a few new posters later whose accounts were set up on 2012 but just started posting very recent.

Since other stuff isn't supposed to be deleted I just assumed neither were accounts.

Feeling infamous today and laughing at some absurd statements spoken here and there

The year doesn't make sense. I can't recall specifics but there have been a few new posters later whose accounts were set up on 2012 but just started posting very recent.

Since other stuff isn't supposed to be deleted I just assumed neither were accounts.

We do have some cleanup going on. But it is all supposed to be 'old n dead' things.

I am guessing some settings have changed? I remember a poster being pretty irate because she couldn't delete her account, so I was under the impression they couldn't be deleted either. There also used to be a time frame where you could not edit a post after a certain window (4 minutes maybe) had passed, and now you can edit them any time.

I am guessing some settings have changed? I remember a poster being pretty irate because she couldn't delete her account, so I was under the impression they couldn't be deleted either. There also used to be a time frame where you could not edit a post after a certain window (4 minutes maybe) had passed, and now you can edit them any time.

The deleting of posts and accounts is to keep the board running cost effectively. After being up 5 years we have a lot of posts and accounts no one uses and I pay to back those up every day for a week or so in case something we're to take the board down. So multiple years after everything I can trim and pay a smaller cost to back up.

Back