All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You could spend time perusing the forums you do have access to. It is much more entertaining than twiddling your thumbs.

**I am really much funnier in my own mind**
:)
To be honest I have been lurking on the site for a few weeks, I just decided I should probably join today. I have found lots of interesting & helpful info as well as plenty of entertainment.....I found the 3 year old BHS thread.

If there are any more must-reads, either for informational or entertainment value, I'd love to go search for them.

To be honest I have been lurking on the site for a few weeks, I just decided I should probably join today. I have found lots of interesting & helpful info as well as plenty of entertainment.....I found the 3 year old BHS thread.

If there are any more must-reads, either for informational or entertainment value, I'd love to go search for them.
To be honest I too have been lurking for just a little while.

You can search for the Get This thread for more entertainment c

To be honest I too have been lurking for just a little while.

You can search for the Get This thread for more entertainment c

We need to create some sort of thread or Wiki with links to all the best threads (or worst, however you look at it) on here. There are definitely some gems out there haha.

We need to create some sort of thread or Wiki with links to all the best threads (or worst, however you look at it) on here. There are definitely some gems out there haha.
The problem with that is some of the best stuff is burred in the middle of the long threads.

**Lurking for now but maybe I'll post someday soon**

I like you already.

@txtinymommy. She's lying. She doesn't like anybody. Lmao
Pfffffffffft. I like lots of people. I'm just not NICE to anybody. Get it right. [emoji56]
I second Mstealtoyou. If she liked people she would have a friendlier profile picture.

Plus she lives in Chicago, who from Chicago is nice?

**Lurking for now but maybe I'll post someday soon**

I am not gonna say what thread I went and re read yesterday afternoon (class parties at school - so really slow here) but it was a classic read lol.

Back