All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm past the 3 posts & 72 hour rule but I still consider myself a newbie since I don't post a lot on here. Awhile back, I posted about starting a new all-star team in Utica, NY! We have begun and our name is Freeze Athletics. In the past I have always done Pop Warner and obviously rules are different. So I have a quick question about tumbling. In Pop Warner you do not need to have majority +1 to get max points in tumbling if you have the tumblers that you do have, tumble enough to equate to majority +1. Was just wondering if someone could let me know if this also applies to all-star or if you could direct me somewhere I can find it :) Thanks!

I'm past the 3 posts & 72 hour rule but I still consider myself a newbie since I don't post a lot on here. Awhile back, I posted about starting a new all-star team in Utica, NY! We have begun and our name is Freeze Athletics. In the past I have always done Pop Warner and obviously rules are different. So I have a quick question about tumbling. In Pop Warner you do not need to have majority +1 to get max points in tumbling if you have the tumblers that you do have, tumble enough to equate to majority +1. Was just wondering if someone could let me know if this also applies to all-star or if you could direct me somewhere I can find it :) Thanks!
Hi Shauna, glad the team has taken off for you. To really get the best answer you should post outside of the newbie section. The traffic here is much less than the main boards.

You may want to dig up a score sheet or two from different events you are hoping to attend and review them. In short the more you have performing a skill the higher range you can score.

**well now, this could be interesting**

Back