All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Have checked out a few threads here before while googling, happy to finally remember to make an account.
Is there an 'idiots guide to all-star cheer' for parents?? Lol. My head is spinning from everything I'm trying to learn. We did a half year performance team and this is our first full year, my cheerleader is only 6, but boy does she LOVE competitive cheer with her whole heart.
We are considering moving and mainly on here to research potential gyms. Since she loves this so much we want to make sure there is a good gym where we move. Luckily my husbands job slows us to pick pretty much any major city in the US, bough we are partial to Texas

Have checked out a few threads here before while googling, happy to finally remember to make an account.
Is there an 'idiots guide to all-star cheer' for parents?? Lol. My head is spinning from everything I'm trying to learn. We did a half year performance team and this is our first full year, my cheerleader is only 6, but boy does she LOVE competitive cheer with her whole heart.
We are considering moving and mainly on here to research potential gyms. Since she loves this so much we want to make sure there is a good gym where we move. Luckily my husbands job slows us to pick pretty much any major city in the US, bough we are partial to Texas

Remember to post three times then join the parent board.

**Level 5 parent**

Link w rules would not open :( Don't want to be a bad newbie! 4th post. Please help. Thanks.
Don't worry you aren't the only bad newbie. It is something we are born with. Kind of like some folks are predisposed to be trouble makers *cough cough* @Cheermom1969 *cough cough*, but all is good in the land of Fierce Board and we have a good time.

Glad the link finally opened

**hmmmmm, did I take my meds today?**

Don't worry you aren't the only bad newbie. It is something we are born with. Kind of like some folks are predisposed to be trouble makers *cough cough* @Cheermom1969 *cough cough*, but all is good in the land of Fierce Board and we have a good time.

Glad the link finally opened

**hmmmmm, did I take my meds today?**

I don't make trouble. It follows me. ;)

Back