All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am so excited to be here. I am not a cheerleader, but I am a fan of all things cheer. I am doing NanoWriMo YWP this year and my novel will be titled "The Road To Summit". I will be posting for novel advice and for ideas. I might end up writing this summer and on school breaks, and not on the schedule they recommend.

I am so excited to be here. I am not a cheerleader, but I am a fan of all things cheer. I am doing NanoWriMo YWP this year and my novel will be titled "The Road To Summit". I will be posting for novel advice and for ideas. I might end up writing this summer and on school breaks, and not on the schedule they recommend.
I think someone else on the boards is doing this writing program as well. Maybe they'll see this and you can help each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think someone else on the boards is doing this writing program as well. Maybe they'll see this and you can help each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's cool! What's their username? I am new to it this year and I am bouncing off the walls excited.

I thought there was another person looking to write a book in addition to cheergirl?

I'm probably wrong and confusing user names but it sounds familiar to me. Not like the one person would have multiple profiles and talk about the same thing.

**Lets do the time warp again...**
Hmmm I don't know. I only remember cheergirl. But there is another poster that reminds me of her. How she post and replies to people.

Freash newbie here! I've been following this site for a long time, just reading posts. Thought I would finally join in!

Freash newbie here! I've been following this site for a long time, just reading posts. Thought I would finally join in!
Woohoo, another one from over the pond and s HP fan as well. Thinking you'll fit in quite well.

**Repeat after me: I promise to poke Susie's Mom for entertainment purposes**

Back