All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi! I'm very new to cheer. My daughter is 6 and she has her first showcase coming up. She had long straight hair and I have no idea how to do the ponytail. Well I know what it is supposed to look like. A high ponytail lined up with the ears. No poof. And they said to use hair ties to attack it high. I've tried finding videos to see this look achieved but I can't find anything that doesn't have a poof. Please help!!! :) I really appreciate any help and tips. Thank you.

Hi everyone! New cheer mom here. Well new to the board, veteran cheer mom. Love that there is a place to discuss all things cheer related where people understand the passion our kids have for it!

Hi! I'm very new to cheer. My daughter is 6 and she has her first showcase coming up. She had long straight hair and I have no idea how to do the ponytail. Well I know what it is supposed to look like. A high ponytail lined up with the ears. No poof. And they said to use hair ties to attack it high. I've tried finding videos to see this look achieved but I can't find anything that doesn't have a poof. Please help!!! :) I really appreciate any help and tips. Thank you.
Welcome and I would recommend you ask one of the veteran moms on the team, team mom perhaps, to show you how they want the hair and how it can be done.

**No way that's cool aid, must be crack aid for that level of addiction**

Love the rules but have seen some petty and rude post as I've read thru a few threads. I am protective over cheerleading in general and hate when Cheer moms start acting worse than AM Dance moms!I promise to be drama free

Back