All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Making my first official post after making this account 3 years ago now. Finally decided to start posting after just lurking and reading for a while.
I too created my account awhile ago and honestly I haven't even just looked and read, but now that my child has been doing this for 5 seasons and I understand things better I thought maybe I should become more active.

Is there anyone here going to Spiritfest in a couple weeks. Programs and team please.

#thirdnewbiepost
I do believe there is already a thread created for this competition on the main boards. Go take a look around for it and when you are out of newbie status you can add your info to the list.

Welcome

** I don't always cite facts but when I do I make them up**

I do believe there is already a thread created for this competition on the main boards. Go take a look around for it and when you are out of newbie status you can add your info to the list.

Welcome

** I don't always cite facts but when I do I make them up**

ok thank you so much.

So if you're on your phone, go to the thread you want to post in and click on reply then click the picture icon.
d636f616b4fa8208bd971566c55c5f35.jpg

Then choose the video you want to post. Here's an example for you. This one is for our friend @ACEDAD I happened to be videoing this awards session at Cheersport Nationals because I love the presentation. And then the first thing that happened was just awesome. Makes me happy.

Hope that helps you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You So Much For Your help

Back