All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am confused about where to post questions if you are still a newbie. We are at an awesome all star gym that we love. I feel very blessed that my girls get to cheer there. They have made a great group of close friends. The Owner & Coaches are awesome! Unfortunately, at this time they do not have any guy Coaches. I would love for my girls to take to tumbling class with a guy coach. There are many reasons I would like for them to get to work with their tumbling with a guy Coach. Including, that their Dad is not around and I think it is good for them to see good guy role models that treat young girls with respect. Is it okay for me to let them take a tumble class at a different gym to get the opportunity to work with a guy Coach. I do not want to do anything to offend the gym we are at. My girls plan on cheering at this gym and only this gym. It is not worth it to me if it would jeopardize the relationship with our current gym. I need guidance. What do you think?

@Kris It would have been perfectly all right for you to start a new thread in the Newbie section for this. My personal suggestion would be to talk to your current coach and explain just what you did here. Some gyms do have policies that athletes are not to take any instruction at any other gym. So ask what your gym's policy is. Who knows, given your rationale, if your gym does have such a policy, perhaps they might make an exception. IMO whenever you have questions like this, talk to your coaches. Good luck.

Thanks, I wanted to ask, but wanted to make sure it was an okay question before I asked. Sometimes I say stuff, put my foot in my mouth before thinking, and then it is too late to take it back.

Thanks! :)

Great Rules! :) But I'm a little confused. How do I post something individually or post something on someone elses post?:confused:

Bernard said:
Great Rules! :) But I'm a little confused. How do I post something individually or post something on someone elses post?:confused:

Quoting a post places a reply like this where the original post you are answering is also included. You can quote a post by selecting "reply" below the post on the right.

Simply replying will place your own post on line after the latest one.

Creating a thread allows you to start your own discussion

I really dig this. I love being able to discuss sllstar cheer mostly because i'm a high school cheerleader wishing I had the confidence to tryout for allstar. haha

Back