All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the rules of this board. Hopefully you can keep all of the rude comments off.
The rude comments are what will make this fun to read.
My friends say that some of the conversations on here get really heated.
I'm passionate about this sport and looking forward to healthy exhanges with other passionate people

Love the forum! It provides a great opportunity to connect with others who have a passion for cheerleading. Thanks!

An adult’s independent perspective.

The reason I am on here is because I want to pass on my knowledge and expertise to others. I believe we can all learn from each other and our views and ideas weather right or wrong have value. I have an interesting professional and it has changed my view of what people can truly achieve. I am a professional sports and performance hypnotist and worked on many people , seen, some amazing things and helped people achieve more than they ever thought possible by understanding the power of the subconscious mind. Remember thoughts create feelings create actions. Master your feelings and you master your goals … If you have any question please ask

An adult’s independent perspective.

The reason I am on here is because I want to pass on my knowledge and expertise to others. I believe we can all learn from each other and our views and ideas weather right or wrong have value. I have an interesting professional and it has changed my view of what people can truly achieve. I am a professional sports and performance hypnotist and worked on many people , seen, some amazing things and helped people achieve more than they ever thought possible by understanding the power of the subconscious mind. Remember thoughts create feelings create actions. Master your feelings and you master your goals … If you have any question please ask
Is this more effective than mental toughness coaching or the same?

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**

Back