All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love the rules but have seen some petty and rude post as I've read thru a few threads. I am protective over cheerleading in general and hate when Cheer moms start acting worse than AM Dance moms!I promise to be drama free
Welcome! Just something to think about as you read through the forums...rude and a blunt, differing opinion are two different things. In other words, don't ask for opinions unless you really want them. We can be pretty blunt, but I haven't seen real rudeness in a long time. Also remember that many of us have a history with each other so if you see something and wonder "where the heck did that come from???" there's probably something that's happened in the past driving it. Unless it's an ugly dog. There's no explanation for those.

Love the rules but have seen some petty and rude post as I've read thru a few threads. I am protective over cheerleading in general and hate when Cheer moms start acting worse than AM Dance moms!I promise to be drama free
Phew, you only hate when Cheer Moms start acting that way. Glad I am safe [emoji1]

**No way that's cool aid, must be crack aid for that level of addiction**

Welcome! Just something to think about as you read through the forums...rude and a blunt, differing opinion are two different things. In other words, don't ask for opinions unless you really want them. We can be pretty blunt, but I haven't seen real rudeness in a long time. Also remember that many of us have a history with each other so if you see something and wonder "where the heck did that come from???" there's probably something that's happened in the past driving it. Unless it's an ugly dog. There's no explanation for those.
No such thing as an ugly dog, see what I mean?

**No way that's cool aid, must be crack aid for that level of addiction**

I know that minors are permitted but is there a specific age that they need to be?
Do you mean minors on fierce board?

**Please, when making an anon cheerbash account, use your real name and ph # to avoid being outed**

Thanks for the welcome . Not new to cheer and the drama by far only new to Feirce Board . Trust me I know the difference between rude and blunt . There have been some ugly postings in recent threads . History or not people need to make sure their facts are correct

Thanks for the welcome . Not new to cheer and the drama by far only new to Feirce Board . Trust me I know the difference between rude and blunt . There have been some ugly postings in recent threads . History or not people need to make sure their facts are correct
Where is the fun if the information is correct?

**To avoid duplication please register your anon accounts within**

I can't even think of anything remotely rude or ugly recently. So if you think something you're reading is, then unfortunately you haven't seen anything anywhere close to the worst it can get haha (which the worst here is still far far better than just about every other social media site)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I can't even think of anything remotely rude or ugly recently. So if you think something you're reading is, then unfortunately you haven't seen anything anywhere close to the worst it can get haha (which the worst here is still far far better than just about every other social media site)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Ooo she didn't like your "rude" reply lol

Last edited:
Back