All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks Cheer Dad also! I sent a request for the 18+ room to someone else? I sent a PM to someone that is listed, not Weezy, but the other person. Should I send it again to the name u put? Sorry I'm not the most "tech" savvy person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACE DAD, a girl my daughter used to cheer with in Michigan is now @ ACE! She loves it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just happened to see this. For someone to get an alert you have to do their name exactly like this

@cmghas3

You will also get an alert because I quoted your post.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

Thanks Cheer Dad also! I sent a request for the 18+ room to someone else? I sent a PM to someone that is listed, not Weezy, but the other person. Should I send it again to the name u put? Sorry I'm not the most "tech" savvy person.

Not sure who you sent the request too but for the 18+ area I do believe CheernerDC is the one you want. Not all moderators are on here all the time so it could take a little while before a response.

I just happened to see this. For someone to get an alert you have to do their name exactly like this

@cmghas3

You will also get an alert because I quoted your post.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?
ACEDAD, thank you for your help. My daughters cheered at a gym in Michigan for about 7 years, and we made the "decision" to switch gyms. The girl that now cheers for ACE was at our prior gym and her family moved down that way! She's on the Senior 5. She is a very sweet and talented athlete!

Thank you, new to the boards. But, not to cheer its awesome to read so many talking about how cheer consumes their lives as much as ours. :)

Thanks for giving us newbies a lay of the land. I'm looking forward to getting to know others here as we're new to the cheer world.

Had a great time at CHEERSPORT. It was the first time our gym competed out of state and we only took one team. Great experience and exposure for the girls.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back